Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Other Sport] NSC Chess Club

mune ni kamome

Jun 5, 2011
Worthing
I have been invited to join the Brighton and Hove Albion Chess club. Is there any connection to the NSC Chess club and have any NSC members joined this club

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Our attack is more French than our defence.

maffew

Dec 10, 2003
Worcester England
I have been invited to join the Brighton and Hove Albion Chess club. Is there any connection to the NSC Chess club and have any NSC members joined this club

Do you have the link for this? Quite a few of us got an invite to a new Brighton and Hove Club/tournament though the admins nor members were nothing to do with Brighton generally. I think a group may have started a new club for each prem team and invited fairly randomly across chess.com. a lot of the players registered in it were in many other teams too

MrSnuggles

Apr 29, 2016
If anyone reading this wants to join then follow Attila's link above. We started the club just over two years ago and are currently ranked #698 out of over 105,000 clubs worldwide on chess.com A lot of the top premier league clubs have fans who have set up chess clubs representing their team and we play a lot of these teams regularly. We often issue or accept challenges for lower rated players so regardless of your standard, if you fancy a game then come and join the club.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here