Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] Perfumes and Fragrances over £100

moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick
I’m not normally one for spending more than £60 for a eau de perfume but popping into penhaligons in town today I tried the Constantinople fragrance.
Wow, really gorgeous fragrance with some stunning notes but I didn’t buy it because I couldn’t justify spending £170 on a bottle of it.
Is it worth spending this sort of cash on fragrances?

Last edited:

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
No I naturally smell like pears, strawberrys and musk all dipped in milk and melted with chocolate.

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
I’m not normally one for spending more than £60 for a way de perfume but popping into penhaligons in town today I tried the Constantinople fragrance.
Wow, really gorgeous fragrance with some stunning notes but I didn’t buy it because I couldn’t justify spending £170 on a bottle of it.
Is it worth spending this sort of cash on fragrances?

Used to be a bit of a ' frag head ' but having expensive kids largely put paid to that indulgence. Unless you have money to burn probably best to avoid the wares of the likes of Penhaligons and premium brands like Creed. If you are tempted by Penhaligons I'd go for Blenheim Bouquet.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST

Happy Exile

NSC Patron
Apr 19, 2018
My other half swears by Eden shops in Brighton with their clones of her favourites. Worth a look perhaps, they are well reviewed.

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
There are decent online stores that do copies of expensive fragrances and are by all accounts very good. They are designed by professionals to mimic the original, not some market stall rip-off called something like “Calvin Clone” that smell like cheap alcohol. And a fraction of the cost.

https://www.theessencevault.co.uk/collections/mens-perfume-aftershave-dupes

Thanks for that link Clamp, oh and I’m with you, it is ok to start a sentence with the word ‘and’ [emoji106].

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Petunia

Living the dream
NSC Patron
May 8, 2013
Downunder
Did you wear Kouros or Pacco Rabanne when you went clubbing in the 80s? :D

I seem to remember Yves St Laurent Jazz being the fragrance of the time!

Live by the sea

Oct 21, 2016
Fragrance direct is quite good . Most of the mainstream ones on there at discounted prices . My current fav from YSL is on offer to !

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here