Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Other Sport] Arise Sir Tyson Fury?

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
The 'value' of the knighthood has so degenetated over the years.
Will be able to pick one up for correct spelling soon.
Throw away title now, with little if any meaning.

rocker959

Jan 22, 2011
Plovdiv Bulgaria
No thank you

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Wait. A homophobic, transphobic white man who has made anti Semitic comments hasn't got one already? Guess he forgot to renew his Tory party membership as that can be the only reason.

/BenElton mode off

nickbrighton

Feb 19, 2016
How anyone can even consider this man to be worthy of a knighthood is beyond me

Homophobic. misogynist, anti sematic, sexist, drug cheat (anabolic steroids) to name just a reasons he shouldn't be considered a great, let alone worthy of a knighthood.

Yes he has had mental health issues, but that does not mean he should be given one of the highest honours in the land, his stated views outweigh any "i'm sorry I got caught" attempts at appologising

His views on his own sister , and equating homosexuality to paedophilia are just some of his "liberal views"

For those with poor memories, here is an article from when there was a hint of him getting SPOTY a couple of years ago

https://www.independent.co.uk/voices/tyson-fury-deontay-wilder-bbc-sports-personality-year-2019-racism-homophobia-antisemitism-a8668091.html

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
How anyone can even consider this man to be worthy of a knighthood is beyond me

Homophobic. misogynist, anti sematic, sexist, drug cheat (anabolic steroids) to name just a reasons he shouldn't be considered a great, let alone worthy of a knighthood.

Yes he has had mental health issues, but that does not mean he should be given one of the highest honours in the land, his stated views outweigh any "i'm sorry I got caught" attempts at appologising

His views on his own sister , and equating homosexuality to paedophilia are just some of his "liberal views"

For those with poor memories, here is an article from when there was a hint of him getting SPOTY a couple of years ago

https://www.independent.co.uk/voices/tyson-fury-deontay-wilder-bbc-sports-personality-year-2019-racism-homophobia-antisemitism-a8668091.html

Agree. Everyone, Tyson included, seems to gloss over these appalling comments and his performance enhancing drug suspension. As I’ve said before, he seems a better person these days but he needs to explain his past and apologize before he gets any support from me.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here