Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] NHS app AGGRO

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
So I have the NHS app on my phone so I can retrieve my plague pass, which I've done several times since being double-jabbed to get the QR code for Barber's perusal at the turnstile.

But since last week, when I've signed in and pressed "Get your NHS covid pass", it just comes up with "Access to your pass has expired", and then gives me a link to verify my mobile phone number (which hasn't changed). So I go there anyway to "update" it to the same mobile number, receive the security text back, put it in, but still get the message that my pass has expired. I only had my 2nd jab in June, and it worked fine before as I downloaded it for Leicester. Anyone else had this ?

What gives ?

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Connected to this perhaps?

NHS Covid Pass: Vaccine records access restored after outage https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-58901435

Nope, and I know there have been recent outages in the news as well. But mine seems to have 'expired' for some reason. I tried a week or two ago and have been getting the same thing since. I've messaged them about it through the app now, but its all such a cuffing BALLACHE.

Sake.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Nope, and I know there have been recent outages in the news as well. But mine seems to have 'expired' for some reason. I tried a week or two ago and have been getting the same thing since. I've messaged them about it through the app now, but its all such a cuffing BALLACHE.

Sake.

Should have bought an Apple phone :wink:

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
So I have the NHS app on my phone so I can retrieve my plague pass, which I've done several times since being double-jabbed to get the QR code for Barber's perusal at the turnstile.

But since last week, when I've signed in and pressed "Get your NHS covid pass", it just comes up with "Access to your pass has expired", and then gives me a link to verify my mobile phone number (which hasn't changed). So I go there anyway to "update" it to the same mobile number, receive the security text back, put it in, but still get the message that my pass has expired. I only had my 2nd jab in June, and it worked fine before as I downloaded it for Leicester. Anyone else had this ?

What gives ?

God, I’ve missed threads like this. Did you used to run a pub? And if you didn’t, could you pretend you did?

Yoda

English & European
Just looked at mine and it's the same. Did you fully register ("Prove who you are") or just partially for access to the domestic covid pass?

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
I think it might be a problem with my Omsong Phine.

Ah. Well in that case what you need there is the advice of your brother in law and a complete re - install of the operating system downloaded from the internet.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Nothing wrong with mine. Logged into app and can view covid pass fine :shrug:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Just looked at mine and it's the same. Did you fully register ("Prove who you are") or just partially for access to the domestic covid pass?

Can't remember tbh, it was mumfs ago. I'm fully registered on the NHS site. Just jumping through their hoops to set up a query :rolleyes:

[edit] I've only ever used it for the domestic pass so far. No issues, till the last week or two.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Overheard some in the Martlets Cafe saying their nephew knew someone who worked at the NHS who had said that it only worked if you had your phone plugged into a laptop and had at least 80% charge. Does anyone know how to connect my phone to a laptop ?

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
This thread reminded me mine had run out. Just updated it as I have done before but this time is added a new pass and kept the expired one. Previously it just replaced the old one.

Not the end of the world granted but its appears to be a regression in functionality IMO. Who wants to keep an expired pass?

PeterOut

Aug 16, 2016

Can't remember tbh, it was mumfs ago. I'm fully registered on the NHS site. Just jumping through their hoops to set up a query :rolleyes:

[edit] I've only ever used it for the domestic pass so far. No issues, till the last week or two.

I suggest that it is most likely this. You need to fully register, provide evidence of who you are etc

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here