Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] TV fixtures for December

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
These were supposed to have been published on Monday.
Postponed until yesterday.
Now promised today.

Lots of Christmas plans on hold until we know what time Sky and BT would like us to be available to see Brentford and Chelsea.
Its like they don't give a sh1t about the fans.

Iggle Piggle

Sep 3, 2010
Christmas Eve is a Friday night this year. I suspect the delay is 2 poor teams being fed that shit sandwich with tinsel on top.

Merry Christmas.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Please please please leave Boxing Day at home to Brentford alone.

Current scheduled 26/12 fixture list

Aston Villa v Chelsea
Brighton & Hove Albion v Brentford
Burnley v Everton
Liverpool v Leeds United
Manchester City v Leicester City
Newcastle United v Manchester United
Norwich City v Arsenal
Tottenham Hotspur v Crystal Palace
West Ham United v Southampton
Wolverhampton Wanderers v Watford

Would think Liverpool v Leeds, Man City v Leicester and Toon v Utd would be definite tv picks, and possibly Spuds v them up t' road?

Last edited:

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
I'm hoping it does get moved.

Grandson's birthday on Boxing Day means I can't get a pass.

Please please please leave Boxing Day at home to Brentford alone.

Current scheduled 26/12 fixture list

Aston Villa v Chelsea
Brighton & Hove Albion v Brentford
Burnley v Everton
Liverpool v Leeds United
Manchester City v Leicester City
Newcastle United v Manchester United
Norwich City v Arsenal
Tottenham Hotspur v Crystal Palace
West Ham United v Southampton
Wolverhampton Wanderers v Watford

Would think Liverpool v Leeds, Man City v Leicester and Toon v Utd would be definite tv picks, and possibly Spuds v them up t' road?

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
The clubs have now been told to expect this information Thursday or possibly Friday.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
5.30pm Boxing Day will be ****ing CARNAGE if my usual routine is anything to go by :lolol::lolol:

If it is 5:30 Boxing Day, and on the tellybox, there is a very high chance a conversation will take place along the lines of "**** it, shall we stay in the pub and watch it?"

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Probably waiting until the announcement of a new Sky Sports Newcastle channel.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
5.30pm Boxing Day will be ****ing CARNAGE if my usual routine is anything to go by :lolol::lolol:

If it is 17:30 on Boxing Day that may be ok for me as we are probably in London at my daughters for Christmas this year. But if we are not, it will be out for me as my mrs will want her parents round in the afternoon and I will be needed to take them back home!

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Why are they so unable to stick to their own deadlines?

BHAFCLive

Sep 21, 2018
December's TV picks are currently the most complicated of the season due to; all 3 TV broadcasters being involved (the only month it includes Amazon), the highest number of rounds in a single month (7) and the public Holidays/policing limitations this time of year entails (which limit certain kick off times and unique slots).

That said, they've known all this since the summer and should really have reached a consensus by now.

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
December's TV picks are currently the most complicated of the season due to; all 3 TV broadcasters being involved (the only month it includes Amazon), the highest number of rounds in a single month (7) and the public Holidays/policing limitations this time of year entails (which limit certain kick off times and unique slots).

That said, they've known all this since the summer and should really have reached a consensus by now.

But Amazon after doing two whole game weeks, they know what they're covering already

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead

But Amazon after doing two whole game weeks, they know what they're covering already

Too ‘merican

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here