Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[TV] Who do you think you are. Josh Widdicombe.

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
That's just the same "history" that bored me at school. We each have about 65,000 14x great grandparents, so it wasn't really about Josh's family history, was it? And do you know how many of us are also descended from those same royal characters? Most of us. Would rather have heard about more recent generations.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
That's just the same "history" that bored me at school. We each have about 65,000 14x great grandparents, so it wasn't really about Josh's family history, was it? And do you know how many of us are also descended from those same royal characters? Most of us. Would rather have heard about more recent generations.

Agree.

In other news, we are all related to Sea Cucumbers. FACT.

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014

but proving that relationship is the hard bit

Normal Rob

Jul 8, 2003
Somerset

Well bugger me. You've won my miserable sod of the day award, and it's not even 7.30 am.

dejavuatbtn

Aug 4, 2010
Henfield

Yeah, it was unusual in that it didn’t look at both sides of his family, or the more recent history, it went back a lot of generations on one side to an area that required little new research. Interesting in itself but not really what the programme usually offers.
At least he didn’t react like Danny Dyer.

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
but proving that relationship is the hard bit

Definitely, but that's the interesting part! It would be nice if they included more "how to" that would help anyone who wants to trace their own family.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Does anyone else think The Last Leg is bloody awful

Sent from my SM-A600FN using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here