Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[TV] University Challenge: shocking performance by our lot

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003
20211011_210010-1_resized.jpg
Anyone else see Sussex Uni's utterly embarrassing performance last night? TEN points in total! That equals the worst ever score I think, also by a Sussex team in the Seventies.

They won't be able to show their faces down Lewes Road Aldi for a while, that's for sure. :lol:

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
View attachment 141222
Anyone else see Sussex Uni's utterly embarrassing performance last night? TEN points in total! That equals the worst ever score I think, also by a Sussex team in the Seventies.

They won't be able to show their faces down Lewes Road Aldi for a while, that's for sure. :lol:

Their mascot, whatever it is, looks more intelligent than the four gimps behind FFS....

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
So the team from Birmingham made 245 and Sussex made 10?

Sounds like a 2021 cricket score...

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003

epq2scsnaiu03wsbuyvk.jpg

Remember it well :facepalm:

Grizz

Jul 5, 2003
Birmingham were superb and showed their championship credentials, though things didn't bode well when the first set of bonus questions were on Shakespeare and Bartelle is doing a masters in said subject. Just have to admire a great performance.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Birmingham were superb and showed their championship credentials, though things didn't bode well when the first set of bonus questions were on Shakespeare and Bartelle is doing a masters in said subject. Just have to admire a great performance.

Bartelle carried the whole Birmingham team.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Brighton Uni would of done better

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
View attachment 141222

I didn't see it but were the questions not gender neutral enough?

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
"No Sussex, with a score like yours, the answer that I'm looking for is 'deplatforming'.

Still, any excuse for more of this.

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here