Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Music] Bands that were better in a reincarnation

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
Ooh ooh me sir! Rubber bullets.

Proud to say I saw ID &B a few times, and later sans ID we supported them in a blues band I was in, we had a few beers with them after . . .they are the best and lovely guys.

Nitram

Jul 16, 2013
Indeed.

I love the first 2 Roxy albums and I love Avalon, but the rest is crap as far as I'm concerned. Street Life....Love is the drug :sick:

Japan were accused of copying Roxy Music. Odd that. I love Japan (not fond of the first 'glam rock' album, but after that....) and David Sylvian.

Flesh and Blood is my guilty secret :)

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Flesh and Blood is my guilty secret :)

For a moment, when I read that, I feared you were blurting a confession of a taste for cannibalism. :eek::facepalm:

:lolol:

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
Indeed.

I love the first 2 Roxy albums and I love Avalon, but the rest is crap as far as I'm concerned. Street Life....Love is the drug :sick:

Japan were accused of copying Roxy Music. Odd that. I love Japan (not fond of the first 'glam rock' album, but after that....) and David Sylvian.

I know I'm a Professor Eno obsessive but perhaps him leaving after the first two albums was the tipping point.

Luckily he has made a gazillion albums as a solo artist plus collaborations with masses of people, while producing everyone else.

Currently Spinner (Eno & Jah Wobble) playing on my Car CD, last week it was Evening Star (Eno & Robert Fripp), previous week Wrong Way Up ( Eno & John Cale), previous to that My Life in the Bush of Ghosts (Eno & David Byrne).

I could go on...:lolol:

Nitram

Jul 16, 2013
Joe Walsh, (Meadows and Rocky Mountain Way) joining The Eagles who then went to superstar status with Hotel California.

Nitram

Jul 16, 2013
Difficult game but my final contribution is one with same (ish) name, but changing from a band to a solo artist, Springfields to Dusty Springfield.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here