Votes: 11 12.2%
  • Don't care, dislike them and boxing

Votes: 12 13.3%

• Total voters

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
So say hypothetically AJ sensationally regains his heavyweight titles against Usyk at a sold out Wembley Stadium in Spring and Fury wns a mandatory challenge for his belt and we are on for the clash of the titans AJ v Fury next Autumn in Saudi. Who would you be rooting for?

???

D

Deleted member 2719

AJ will dance around his caravan.

Attachments

• Aj.PNG
    Aj.PNG
    655.1 KB · Views: 248

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
I don't know what's funnier... that AJ is even mentioned in the same breath as Fury or that the thread has been put under the politics category :lol:

Last edited:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I don't know what's funnier... that AJ is even mentioned in the same breath as AJ or that the thread has been put under the politics category :lol:

It's a Crodo thread. What were you expecting - flowers, a cooked breakfast in the morning and a second date? ??? :wink:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
What second or third account is Crodo? Proper wind up merchant.

None as far as I'm aware.

I generally find him quite amusing, albeit mostly because of the reactions. He can trigger 'serious' and heated debate about utter made-up nonsense.

He probaby sniggers a bit that I and others so regularly signal that we are in on the joke, too. Still, who can begrudge him. It must be frightful living with morbid obesity. :shrug:

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
I’m a succour for an underdog so I’d back aj.
I like both of them.

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
The fight will happen one day, too much money for it not too. i couldnt give a monkeys if its for belts or not.

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
Id be pulling for AJ just because i would want to see how Fury reacted to losing to him.

I realise this is unlikely tho

Bombardier

NSC Patron
Jul 22, 2004
Hove actually
So say hypothetically AJ sensationally regains his heavyweight titles against Usyk at a sold out Wembley Stadium in Spring and Fury wns a mandatory challenge for his belt and we are on for the clash of the titans AJ v Fury next Autumn in Saudi. Who would you be rooting for?

???

Saudi? You mean the fight is going to be staged at St.James Park?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here