Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Mohamed bayo

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
https://footystats.org/players/france/mohamed-bayo

Looks decent on paper last season in div 2 and this in a lower team. Can’t remember what the Sun shite is like on rumours. Could be agent talk. And window months from opening obviously.

Oh the Sun said West Ham wanted him 2 weeks ago…

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Good stats in a decent league, albeit a very small sample set. Anyone know any more about him than that?

Contract runs out in 2024.

From his YouTube clips, he is a big unit but pacy. Seems to be in the right place at the right time a lot and can finish. No idea if he has the all round game Potter requires though.

23 years old.

Scored one in two in French 3rd tier. Then one in two in French 2nd tier and is now smashing Ligue 1.

Reasonable ‘assist’ stats.

Guinea international.

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/mohamed-bayo/leistungsdaten/spieler/594991/plus/0?saison=2019

Check him out at 1:12 to see what he’d look like as an Albion player.

https://youtu.be/LOtFtV6wrQk

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Dont think the club is going to sign a striker in January. Next summer? Possibly but also quite uncertain as there are plenty of strikers in the club (and Sima out on loan) so I guess it depends on how they perform/develop this season.

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Bayo highlights reel:

9a213dda1dff7dcee77af11fcc84af96.jpg

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
Dont think the club is going to sign a striker in January. Next summer? Possibly but also quite uncertain as there are plenty of strikers in the club (and Sima out on loan) so I guess it depends on how they perform/develop this season.

Plenty of strikers in club. Yes, numerically true. However, 2 are good enough, and one of those is consistently injured. So, as usual, you are missing the point.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton

Well we won’t be chasing Nunez anymore after ‘that’ performance against Barca. Well and truly out of our league.

I’d love a top level replacement for the 20 or so EPL games Welbeck will miss this season.

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
Well we won’t be chasing Nunez anymore after ‘that’ performance against Barca. Well and truly out of our league.

I’d love a top level replacement for the 20 or so EPL games Welbeck will miss this season.

Spot on

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden

Maybe there will be one... but as I said, doubt it. There are plenty of options in the club already. Its also far from certain Welbeck will miss that number of games.

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004

Brilliant incisive, knowledgeable, sensible response as ever… you absolute clown [emoji1782]…

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
Maybe there will be one... but as I said, doubt it. There are plenty of options in the club already. Its also far from certain Welbeck will miss that number of games.

Of course not certain, but likely Welbs will miss that number of games. Of course not certain we will sign a striker either. But we bl00dy well should be trying hard to do so (again)…

As usual, you spout bolleaux and try to wriggle out of it. Frankly, you are an embarrassment to yourself.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here