Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] How gutted would you be if GP went to Newcastle?

How gutted would you be if Potter went to Newcastle

• Total voters

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
He won't be needed, they will be after a big name who is used to dealing with world class players, so expect Zidane to be approached.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014

Chopera

Apr 23, 2021
If The Mail says it's happening then it's happening. Only option is to sack Potter now and get hold of Bruce before anyone else does. Always pays to be one step ahead of the game.

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
Not a chance of it happening. One Team going places (onwards & upwards) with a decent man as the Owner. The other Team going down the shitter with Medieval twunts as Owners.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Gutted but not as gutted as I would be furiously pissed off. Cant talk the way he does on certain topics and then join this monstrosity (unless he was sacked and couldnt get a job elsewhere, then I would understand it).

But I'm 99,9% sure it wont happen.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Will Newcastle be contractually obliged to sing his fan club as well?

If yes - then I'm conflicted!

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Pissed off - more than a bit, but not very gutted, so somewhere between the two. Why do poll categories have to be qualified? - Gutted; Pissed off; Meh; Not bothered; THPP world would hve been fine!

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
If reports are true and Potter is on only £1m per year. That's a very poor salary for a PL Manager.

If Brighton want to keep Potter they just offer the going rate for a PL Manager which is circa £3 - 4 million per annum. The top 3 or 4 managers might be on £5 - 6 million per annum.

So just up his salary and job done. If they don't then the more successful he is then the more attractive he will be to other clubs but certainly £1m per annum ain't gonna keep him at Brighton

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Not a chance of it happening. One Team going places (onwards & upwards) with a decent man as the Owner. The other Team going down the shitter with Medieval twunts as Owners.
Medieval twunts ........................................... but with more money to throw around than you and I can probably even imagine!

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
If reports are true and Potter is on only £1m per year. That's a very poor salary for a PL Manager.

If Brighton want to keep Potter they just offer the going rate for a PL Manager which is circa £3 - 4 million per annum. The top 3 or 4 managers might be on £5 - 6 million per annum.

So just up his salary and job done. If they don't then the more successful he is then the more attractive he will be to other clubs but certainly £1m per annum ain't gonna keep him at Brighton

Please ask your uncle to apply for the job. He deserves to finish what he started over there and I'd also be happy to see Lamptey vs Bong in the spring.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here