Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Humour] What will be the next panic buy/shortage ?

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Looking for suggestions, we could even have a poll :wink:

Here's some for Starters

Pigs
Pigs in Blankets
Pumpkins
Newcastle Shirts
Binmen

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Newcastle United's new striker when the Saudis find themselves in the bottom 3 in January, probably.

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
Bog roll. For a change.

Fignon's Ponytail

Jun 29, 2012
On the Beach
Pigs in blankets may not be a bad guess.
My wife was talking to one of the head honchos for M&S a couple of weeks ago, and he said unless you put in a Xmas order early, you are very unlikely to get anything as they are so short on supply this year....so a lot of people could be disappointed.

PeterOut

Aug 16, 2016
Pigs in blankets may not be a bad guess.
My wife was talking to one of the head honchos for M&S a couple of weeks ago, and he said unless you put in a Xmas order early, you are very unlikely to get anything as they are so short on supply this year....so a lot of people could be disappointed.

Do people actually buy ready-made pigs in blankets?

D

Deleted member 2719

I made sure I had chipolatas and streaky bacon in the freezer before I mentioned it on here :wink:

I just thought I'd mention it, but NSC is not reflective of the UK in general and the country is unlikely to go short on this information.

Just something I have noticed over the years.........................

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria

I was clearing out a shed last year, and came across loads of bags of tea-lights that someone must have left there years ago. I won't need to join the merry rush.

And I still have the family oil lamp that me & my sisters did our homework to in the winter of discontent when we had the planned fuel outages.

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
I just thought I'd mention it, but NSC is not reflective of the UK in general and the country is unlikely to go short on this information.

Just something I have noticed over the years.........................

Avacados, Quinoa and truffle oil ? :rolleyes:

KZNSeagull

Nov 26, 2007
Wolsingham, County Durham
Mince Pies. We have had space for them in our Tesco since early September but have had maybe 4 boxes of 16 delivered in a month. Usually by now we are getting 4 x 16 boxes a day. I am not complaining though 'cos I'm the mug who has to put them on the shelf.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here