Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Glenn Murray meets Sonny- this will put a smile on anyone's face

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
Fecking brilliant.

Unfortunately got something in my eye.....

Love how the first team did the rest to make it up to the needed amount.

D

Deleted member 2719

Love it, well done the Albion and Glenn, and all those that helped this lad out. :clap2::clap2::clap2:

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Certainly meets the “no dickeads” criteria! Brilliant, genuine and so natural

nickbrighton

Feb 19, 2016
that he is no longer "officially" with the club, it goes to show the commitment and ties that some of our ex players and managers have with the club, and the community.

I am sure that other clubs could, and do have the same from ex players, and occasionally these things come to light. Its a shame more cant be made of it without the barrage of "just doing it for attention, its all publicity" brigade wade in, as the few notable dickhead footballers take all the headlines by crashing cars drunk etc

Even Sir Wif falldownalot of Croydon does some excellent community work hidden among the "look at me" pics of cars etc

One of Liverpools players uses his wealth to build schools in his native country I believe and I am sure most clubs could say similar

Well done to Muzza, AITC, and all the rest that actually do do great behind the scenes work

Footballers get a rough deal from the press and politicians, but I am sure most are decent, kind people

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Class, thanks for posting

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here