Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] We are officially title contenders

Berty23

Jun 26, 2012
This statement sounds bizarre and clearly we are not but it is brilliant to be included in an article with a vote about which of the contenders could win the league this season. This is not an article by a Brighton fan or a football rag, it is from the premier league.

https://www.premierleague.com/news/2282505?sf250114166=1

Judging by the voting, I assume quite a few Brighton fans have already seen this! (I could not see a thread on this).

It is mind blowing how far we have come and I for one am enjoying it while it lasts!

Fat Boy Fat

Aug 21, 2020
Agree mind-blowing. Lil' ol' Brighton getting lumped in with such esteemed company.

Very unlikely, but still made me smile inside.

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
It’s gone up from last night, when I first saw it. We were 15%, now 17%, higher than Man City, or Utd.

:wink: :lolol:

Berty23

Jun 26, 2012
I can’t imagine any opposition fans will come in here, read this thread and say “they think they are going to win the league” and even if they do they are morons. We clearly won’t but the whole point is that we are having fun. Gives us all something to smile about at the moment.

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
I guess they are thinking that there's an outside chance of us 'doing a Leicester'.

We are nowhere near as good as they were and the other top clubs are much stronger than when Leicester won the PL. The chances are practically zero imo. But I still voted for us.

nickjhs

NSC Patreon
Apr 9, 2017
Ballarat, Australia
Just voted for us, maybe in 15 years time when Uncle Tony has achieved his goals and we are genuine contenders I can "I remember back in 21 when....." :drink:

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Amazing only Chelsea and Liverpool above us in the poll! Will never happen but fun to dream none the less.

A1X

NSC Patreon
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Suspect our vote is a mix of us and other fans using it to troll the bigger clubs, but still hilarious

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Done. Up to 19%.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
19%.... seems reasonable

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills