Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] Facebook Down

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
What are we going to do ? I can't see what everyone is having for dinner.

How am I going to unscramble cryptic messages about people's lives and deep and meaningful memes from the bitchiest folk I know.

U ok huns ?

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
I get the sentiment, but it's actually a pain in the neck WhatsApp being down as I use that to speak to my partner long distance, when one or other is away. Our backup? A burner Facebook account.

While the shitposting and memes and things aren't something I am involved with, it's a bloody nuisance as by the time it's back up one or other of us will be asleep.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
I get the sentiment, but it's actually a pain in the neck WhatsApp being down as I use that to speak to my partner long distance, when one or other is away. Our backup? A burner Facebook account.

While the shitposting and memes and things aren't something I am involved with, it's a bloody nuisance as by the time it's back up one or other of us will be asleep.

WhatsApp is something I only discovered recently (I know). It's very useful.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
I was literally about to uninstall everything then saw this so guess I'll just wait and see..

Sent from my SM-A600FN using Tapatalk

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
tbbt-the-big-bang-theory.gif

Brightonfan1983

Tiny member
Jul 5, 2003
UK
:lolol:

for backup i understand Signal is similar to Whatsapp.

Both Signal and Telegram are virtually identical to Whatsapp, just not as 'famous'. They're your solution, [MENTION=12475]jcdenton08[/MENTION]

Plus, you can send 1.5 gigabytes on Telegram, perfect for virtual movie watching together :)

m@goo

Feb 20, 2020

In my day we used to actually make phone calls :lolol:

D

Deleted member 2719

I am part of 5 WhatsApp groups trying to sort out football fixtures etc for next week, it normally goes bonkers tonight............yet nothing.

This time the world is finished.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
It should be permanent - anxiety breeding, cock waving, nosey central… (for some).

Cotton Socks

Skint Supporter
Feb 20, 2017
As Whatsapp's down, my friends and family have a legitimate excuse for ignoring me, for once! :D Thanks for the heads up... I'll send old fashioned text messages instead. :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here