Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Conservative Conference Highlights

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
It’s utterly remarkable that you can consistently be such a ****ing bell-end. Whether you’re simply misunderstanding a topic or going on a full frontal attack, accusing other posters of being peadophiles and getting banned for it, you never fail to make a total **** of yourself.
Is this a character? An adopted internet persona? I hope so because if not I feel desperately sorry for anyone in your real life. They must be continually ****ing mortified to be even loosely associated with such a ****ing weapon.
And now you actually think anyone would be even slightly interested in visiting you in the inevitable grief-hole you dare to call a home?
Nobody is going to call round. You’re a disgrace on here and god knows what a ****ing arse-hole you must be in person.
You are without doubt the most consistently charmless ****-wit to ever post on NSC. If I were even a tenth of the ragged **** you were I’d never leave the house.
You’re a waste of food and daily maintenance. There is no point to you.

Play nicely or don’t play at all.
This is what we have all been advised to do. I suggest you do just that Nibble.

Jan 30, 2008
It’s utterly remarkable that you can consistently be such a ****ing bell-end. Whether you’re simply misunderstanding a topic or going on a full frontal attack, accusing other posters of being peadophiles and getting banned for it, you never fail to make a total **** of yourself.
Is this a character? An adopted internet persona? I hope so because if not I feel desperately sorry for anyone in your real life. They must be continually ****ing mortified to be even loosely associated with such a ****ing weapon.
And now you actually think anyone would be even slightly interested in visiting you in the inevitable grief-hole you dare to call a home?
Nobody is going to call round. You’re a disgrace on here and god knows what a ****ing arse-hole you must be in person.
You are without doubt the most consistently charmless ****-wit to ever post on NSC. If I were even a tenth of the ragged **** you were I’d never leave the house.

:lolol:

Regards
DF

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Bless, The excitement since you got your avatar back is palpable.

View attachment 141117

It's certainly cheered me up [emoji106]
I think Chicken Shat is forgetting that Johnson's ramble through his back catalogue of boosterisms has been widely quoted and repeated across all the news media sadly.

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patreon
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
I think Chicken Shat is forgetting that Johnson's ramble through his back catalogue of boosterisms has been widely quoted and repeated across all the news media sadly.

I think Vegster ( I won’t be childish and and change your name) has clearly forgotten that he has me on ignore [emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
I think Vegster ( I won’t be childish and and change your name) has clearly forgotten that he has me on ignore [emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Vegetative state (I will) has also forgotten he has spent years complaining about having no pay rise and wage stagnation so should be welcoming recent significant increases in many sectors and the government focusing on steering the country away from relying on cheap EU labour instead aiming for higher wages and productivity.

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
Vegetative state (I will) has also forgotten he has spent years complaining about having no pay rise and wage stagnation so should be welcoming recent significant increases in many sectors and the government focusing on steering the country away from relying on cheap EU labour instead aiming for higher wages and productivity.

But who’s going to serve us our chai latte in Pret?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Randy McNob

Now go home and get your f#cking Shinebox
Jun 13, 2020

which years are you referring to? the years since 2010 under Tory rule where we had 10 years of austerity, increase in poverty, food bank usage, current record deficit? But now you're telling us we need to keep faith and buy into the idea that some mythical point in the future we will all be wealthier and more prosperous, from a government elected on a platform of deceit.

More fool you

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
which years are you referring to? the years since 2010 under Tory rule where we had 10 years of austerity, increase in poverty, food bank usage, current record deficit? But now you're telling us we need to keep faith and buy into the idea that some mythical point in the future we will all be wealthier and more prosperous, from a government elected on a platform of deceit.

More fool you

The debt to GDP under the Tories is now 107%, they managed this simultaneously with a decade of austerity. Really impressive.....

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
From the outside looking in the country seems in a really good way after 10 years of Tory rule. You should vote for them again next time. Can they make it any worse?

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015

More fool you
Ah, the spokesman for the CBI or maybe it's the pr representative for Amazon is back. Never ending supply of cheap labour suppressing wages and stagnating productivity... the good old days.

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014

well pick the bones out of that [MENTION=35289]Baker lite[/MENTION]. is there any part of it you would query? and why?

you are a disgaceful human being; and merely, the lackey, shame

Last edited:

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014
Nibble is part of the Uberati now, fully paid up member of the tolerant head tilters society.

your paranoia is creeping up to naziboy/bellfield levels, THINK positive, DO positive

get a fuggin hobby, you sad sack

Last edited:

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
:lolol:

Are the uberati all out to get you baga, or maybe destroy the nation from within?

I would not have thought so Rodge, hardly likely that a bunch of no mark wronguns on a niche football football forum are going to bring the Government down, it’s all a lot of huff and puff(quite literally for some) from sore losers in life, desperate to hold on to Ursulas apron.
We’re all leavers now honey bun .
Dry your eyes and get on with your day.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here