Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Conservative Conference Highlights

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patreon
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
If you think it’s racist then report it to the moderators. That’s what they’re there for.

I wouldn’t know if it was racist or indeed wether the “member” intended it to be, no, as I said I can show the post that BL is talking about which is what is being discussed [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

WATFORD zero

NSC Patreon
Jul 10, 2003
I wouldn’t know if it was racist or indeed wether the “member” intended it to be, no, as I said I can show the post that BL is talking about which is what is being discussed [emoji106]

Well, I'm guessing that the fact it didn't get a ban on NSC means it wasn't. The anti-semitic one I'm referring to, was spread over a number of posts and resulted in a ban.

It's always interesting as to what a member's intention is when they post something or start a thread isn't it :thumbsup:

The Clamp

NSC Patreon
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
The Home Secretary is at the podium now. Just waiting for the usual suspects on NSC to start racially abusing her[emoji849]

I’m guessing it’s the mods anticipating posts like this that got the thread binned off so quick.
They weren’t wrong were they.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex

Casual racism is permitted on here (see Gammon).
We should all understand its a private website, not our rules, and we can leave any time if we dont want to put up with the sort of casual racism that is deemed acceptable.
(it should be acknowledged of course that the mods cant be everywhere and will understandably miss some)

Hope this helps.

Jan 30, 2008
Casual racism is permitted on here (see Gammon).
We should all understand its a private website, not our rules, and we can leave any time if we dont want to put up with the sort of casual racism that is deemed acceptable.
(it should be acknowledged of course that the mods cant be everywhere and will understandably miss some)

Hope this helps.

Or choose to ignore it because it fit's their agenda

Regards
DF

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
I'm not really sure any political party can call themselves 'progressive' when they continually put their self-interests before forming some sort of electoral pact to give themselves the best chance to oust the forces of darkness :p

We shouldn't need pacts if we had an electoral system that was fit for purpose. Alas we stand alone in Europe with FFP together with Belarus

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
We shouldn't need pacts if we had an electoral system that was fit for purpose. Alas we stand alone in Europe with FFP together with Belarus
Better to have the pacts before the votes are cast so the electorate can make a more informed choice rather than all the grubby deals and horse trading done behind closed doors as seen in numerous European countries.

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Better to have the pacts before the votes are cast so the electorate can make a more informed choice rather than all the grubby deals and horse trading done behind closed doors as seen in numerous European countries.

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

Speaking of grubby deals, look away now...

https://twitter.com/ByDonkeys/status/1445367952639987715?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^tweet

Tens of millions handed to the mates of Tories under the cloak of pandemic chaos

Meantime today the war on the poor starts...

Lever

Feb 6, 2019
Byline Times is reliably informed that Boris Johnson has prepared two speeches for his big appearance at the Conservative Party Conference tomorrow – Otto English has been leaked Version A

Hello conference with a what ho and a how’s yer father, as long as it’s not me, in which case: “I’m very well indeed and by the way what’s your name?”

It’s fabulous to be here in Manchester – or ‘Madchester’ as we used to call it at rave discotheques in my youth.

It’s particularly fun to see so many familiar faces. People I went to school with. People I went to Balliol with. People I’ve had children with. People who sit in Cabinet and nod along with what I say.

And other people. People who ask the right questions at media briefings, people who have made hefty donations to the Conservative Party, and other Ordinary Joes and Joeannas, who have been granted a seat in the conference hall, that they might briefly feel better about their otherwise worthless lives.

Middle class lefty critics in their luxury bedsits adorned with posters of Billy Bragg like to suggest that, because I went to Eton, I have no understanding of the lives of ordinary folks who dwell in the North. But nothing could be further from the truth.

Twice in the last two years, I’ve been obliged to make videos with amusing little people who speak like members of the Oasis popular music group. And having lived in Islington for almost 20 years, I am practically a northerner myself.

My great affinity for the region goes back 40 years to that famous Hovis bread ad, which enthralled me as a child. In Greek legend, Sisyphus is condemned by the Gods to roll a boulder up a hill for all eternity and it struck me that that poor little Northern chap had much in common with the son of Aeolus. Bent double under the cursed weight of successive Labour administrations, this lad was obliged to push his bike up a hill to get some branded sliced bread while ghastly music by a Czech immigrant played in the background.

It was evident that he was so wretchedly poor that he could not afford a cab or even a tube fare – let alone a valet to push it for him. I remember turning to Nanny with tears in my eyes, saying: “Someone needs to help these poor little working class Northern people. And once you’ve done that fetch me my cocoa and slippers, now there’s a good woman.”

I was so very naïve.

With her limited education, 18-hour working day, and constant need to send money to her unemployed parents in Lancashire, Nanny didn’t have the first idea about Northern poverty.

Someone else needed to step up to the mark – and when that failed, I decided I would do it myself.

My idea was simple because I didn’t have one beyond bluffing my way through. And folks, since 2019, that is precisely what we have done with enormous success.

Whether supporting bespoke takeaway meal firms or making funny viral videos posed in front of enormous Union Jacks, this has been a Government that means business – and specifically, how to f*** it.

Our big idea, indeed, the only one we had, was ‘levelling-up’. But doing that would be time-consuming and hard work so we decided to level-down instead.

We’ve done this in four ways.

By creating unnecessary supply chain issues we’ve managed to ensure that all supermarkets are equally devoid of goods – and that nothing is available to all.

By constantly changing our advice during the Coronavirus pandemic, we’ve confused people to an equal degree. So, whether you have been ill in Bradford, Bridlington, Bournemouth or Brighton, you will have been uniformly in it together. And, crucially, equally as worried as everyone else.

By creating a HGV driver crisis and causing panic at the pumps, we’ve ensured that everyone has exactly the same amount of fuel in their tanks. None. Not a single drop.

And finally, through creating havoc, chaos and uncertainty, we have set neighbour against neighbour and the country itself – making everyone equally angry.

There’s plenty more to come.

Yesterday, our gracious new Justice Secretary, Dominic Raab, promised to overhaul the Human Rights Act – stripping you all of the rights and privileges and protections in law you enjoy. In doing so, we are building on the progress we have made already in removing your rights to move freely across Europe – while all the while making you think we are only doing it to the foreign people.

And particular credit must be given to Nadine Dorries, our fabulous Culture Secretary. Nadine is at the vanguard of destroying the last vestiges of worthwhile things in this country. When culture and the BBC are gone, and public broadcasting consists entirely of videos of me eating British breakfasts, we will finally have levelled everything down for good.

Well, that’s all folks! Until I can think of something else silly to do and say.

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
So a bit like those posts where you said I was intimidating you, or the various posts where you have accused people of racism and anti-semitism there seems to be absolutely no proof whatsoever, despite you claiming this is all on NSC which, as we know, is recorded forever :shrug:

View attachment 141077

I can show you proof of your friend [MENTION=11191]Pretty pink fairy[/MENTION] being anti-semtic if you think it would help :lolol:

You were trying to intimidate me by constantly telling me you know where I live, I however was not intimidated by you, quite the opposite in fact, I was rather looking forward to popping by for a cup of ovaltine and a custard cream. Unfortunately your clacker valve went from 5p to 50p and you backtracked…
Offer is still there, don’t be a stranger [emoji1303]

WATFORD zero

NSC Patreon
Jul 10, 2003
You were trying to intimidate me by constantly telling me you know where I live, I however was not intimidated by you, quite the opposite in fact, I was rather looking forward to popping by for a cup of ovaltine and a custard cream. Unfortunately your clacker valve went from 5p to 50p and you backtracked…
Offer is still there, don’t be a stranger [emoji1303]

You do realise this is all on the Internet and doesn't disappear :dunce:

And yet again :rolleyes:

I certainly didn't intend to upset you, but as I've already explained, I don't know your address. I only know what you've posted on here, and I didn't fancy wandering round West Durrington looking for a street full of DHSS benefit cheats, knocking on all the houses with a caravan or camper van in the front garden saying 'Are you the train driver Baker lite ?'

Sorry :shrug:

I'm beginning to wonder whether you're this much of a fantasist in real life and whether anything you say is true :lolol:

s-l300.jpg Toot Toot

WATFORD zero

NSC Patreon
Jul 10, 2003
Kettle is on anytime, don’t be shy [emoji1303]

Maybe you would be more successful if you try and befriend someone who shares your preoccupation with anuses, toiletry habits and self gratification. I'm really not sure I would have anything to contribute to the conversation :wave:

Randy McNob

Now go home and get your f#cking Shinebox
Jun 13, 2020
Can we really call this the conservative party conference since the current government and most of the key speakers aren't real conservatives.

The UKIP party conference is more accurate

Garry Nelson's teacher

May 11, 2015
Bloody Worthing!
Fat lad's speech today. I'll watch it but it won't do the blood pressure any good. He holds 2 contradictory positions

1. All the current issues of gas prices, petrol shortages, empty shelves in supermarkets, acute labour shortages, inflationary pressures have nothing to do with him or Brexit.

2. These issues are signs of an economy in transition following .....Brexit and that's a good thing. Furthermore he has the guts (no argument about that) to steer the economy away from the direction followed by all of his Conservative predecessors (in whose Cabinets he served) and that's an even better thing.

Anyway, he knows all about economics, and supply will soon catch up with demand, so that's all fine then.

Look for the delighted conference reception to this tosh. Snake oil sales in Manchester will hit the roof.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here