Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Conservative Conference Highlights

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
I find it laughable Pasta thinks he's revolutionary and wielded electoral change with his vote when all he's done is keep a Tory in a safe seat

Vote Tory, always have voted Tory, always will vote Tory. POWER TO THE PEOPLE !!!

The inside of your head is an utter shambles.
Bring back plooks

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
I find it laughable Pasta thinks he's revolutionary and wielded electoral change with his vote when all he's done is keep a Tory in a safe seat

Vote Tory, always have voted Tory, always will vote Tory. POWER TO THE PEOPLE !!!

The problem with Pasta is that he thinks he understands things. He doesn’t.

Randy McNob

Now go home and get your f#cking Shinebox
Jun 13, 2020
The problem with Pasta is that he thinks he understands things. He doesn’t.

I was rather looking forward to him responding to badfish (or even JFCFG) as to the reasons why they vote Tory.

I do find it odd when they wear the badge with pride yet struggle to describe the reasons and pinpoint the policies which have improved their lives

Off they scuttle......

beep-roadrunner.gif

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
I was rather looking forward to him responding to badfish (or even JFCFG) as to the reasons why they vote Tory.

I do find it odd when they wear the badge with pride yet struggle to describe the reasons and pinpoint the policies which have improved their lives

Off they scuttle......

View attachment 141218

Pasta did tell me that he voted for them because of Brexit, he also admitted that he was a one-issue voter at the moment.

The 'Bringer of Truth' didn't bring me much truth though. Beep Beep :lolol:

Randy McNob

Now go home and get your f#cking Shinebox
Jun 13, 2020
Levelling up....

[tweet]1448180648565424130[/tweet]

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here