Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Best away end you have been in watching footy.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
What is the best away end you have been in watching a game of footy?
Doesn't have to be watching the Albion, any game will do.

For me in recent times for was at Brentford, when we drew 3-3.
Was quite an effort for Mrs AR and moi to keep still, when Stockdale saved that penalty.
I've been in several away ends since watching footy in general, but nothing beats the above :thumbsup:

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
"And its absolute bedlham behind the goal"..

Sent from my SM-A600FN using Tapatalk

Grizz

Jul 5, 2003
Peterborough was always a top day out, but just for pure limbs it was the Palace match at Selhurst in 2005. When McShane scored it was total bedlam, especially as we were right next to the Always Ultras. I was about 3/4 the way up the stand, but think I ended about 5 or 6 rows further down after celebrating. It was absolutely bonkers! Forest away was nuts when Ulloa scored.

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
Slightly off topic but with the Barmy Army at the MCG for the first day of 2010-11 Boxing Day Test

Australia 98 a.o
England 157-0 at close of play

90,000 in there at the start of the day, around 10,000 at Stumps, no Ockers to be seen.

Marvelous Sporting Nation... :lolol:

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Borussia Dortmund vs Hamburg in 2014, had a friend from Hamburg and he got me a ticket for the away section. Westfalenstadion is fantastic and Hamburg fans are not exactly spoiled with success. After 30 minutes or so Hamburg took the lead and the rest of the game was just nerves, excitement and chaos as Hamburg were desperately trying to protect the lead... which also worked out in the end. Great party afterwards.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Probably the palace McShane game, great crazy night.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here