5p3xrw.jpg

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
It's unlikely to win an Ivor Novello

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Let’s be positive and not pick on anything to be negative eh? Discussed in depth after Brentford & isn’t a new thing.

Deadly Danson

Oct 22, 2003
Brighton
Let’s be positive and not pick on anything to be negative eh? Discussed in depth after Brentford & isn’t a new thing.

Regardless, its a f***ing awful, classless song. It amazes me that the singing corner can't muster up more player chants. Surely Maupay, Sanchez and in fact all the players deserve one - it can only help with confidence. Instead we get this nonsense and a song looking forward to a player's death. Its great that we have those who are prepared to start chants and get the crowd going - I just think they could do with a bit more imagination.

Roland

Banned
Sep 29, 2021
Our best chant creativity seems long behind us. I remember in the days of my youth almost every player having a decent chant and now even some of our best servants don’t have one.

heathgate

NSC Patron
Apr 13, 2015
Regardless, its a f***ing awful, classless song. It amazes me that the singing corner can't muster up more player chants. Surely Maupay, Sanchez and in fact all the players deserve one - it can only help with confidence. Instead we get this nonsense and a song looking forward to a player's death. Its great that we have those who are prepared to start chants and get the crowd going - I just think they could do with a bit more imagination.
Sadly, imaginative and catchy footy songs went out of fashion after the 80s in my view...

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Yes both songs shite I’m not saying they’re good. But look at Arsenal - not one player song audible yesterday - you’ll always get some shite ones amongst better ones and average generic ones. The Zaha one is very tasteless but I reckon it is sang as some are fed up with the utter classless on so many levels Dunk one where they break the le and sing libellous bullshit - or the homophobic illegal ones of years gone by. No excuse, but probably a reason.

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
I was thinking Ivan Toney.
Now you've ruined my career in in comedy:lolol:

I knew that and went with someone who sounded like Ivor Novello but who didn't play for Brentford. Tit for tat comedy career destroying. :D

Terry Butcher Tribute Act

Aug 18, 2013
Almost all our songs are shite. Need some sort of brainstorming session on songs for all the players as frankly other than Bissouma there's nearly nothing

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk

faoileán

Jan 29, 2021
Our best chant creativity seems long behind us. I remember in the days of my youth almost every player having a decent chant and now even some of our best servants don’t have one.

A concentration of singing fans in a NS safe standing section would sort this problem out.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here