Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Maupay: Future Ref?

pb21

Apr 23, 2010
One of the highlights from yesterday was when Maupay spotted the ref had dropped his white spray and took it upon himself to mark the spot for the free kick, it was so instinctual took to the job like a duck to water. Clearly a natural.

Knocky's Nose

Mon nez est en Valenciennes..
May 7, 2017
Eastbourne
I have to admit it did make me chuckle. He dropped it again in the second half, but nobody was near him to pick it up.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Ref did well also, as no doubt someone like Mike Dean would have issued a yellow card.

Moss probably didn't know what was going on, especially as it was out of his comfort zone of the centre circle.

He has to be the most inept referee in professional football

Seagull1989

Oct 31, 2011
It seemed like Moss took on the role of coach yesterday instead of refereeing the game.

Tomiyasu took a foul throw, all the fans shouted for it, nothing given. A couple of minutes later, Moss was speaking to him and showing him how to take a throw by putting his hands over his head and mimicking a throw in. Wound me up a lot, he’s there to referee the game and give infringements like this, not coach the Arsenal players.

Jeremiah

God is great
Mar 15, 2020
Hove
It seemed like Moss took on the role of coach yesterday instead of refereeing the game.

Tomiyasu took a foul throw, all the fans shouted for it, nothing given. A couple of minutes later, Moss was speaking to him and showing him how to take a throw by putting his hands over his head and mimicking a throw in. Wound me up a lot, he’s there to referee the game and give infringements like this, not coach the Arsenal players.

Well someone's got to.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here