Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

A Very Grubby Man

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
He does look like some feckwit at school who forgot his PE kit, doesn't he. Most people couldn't look as unstylish as Boris if they ran through Oxfam backwards grabbing clothes as they went.

How can a foreign leader take him seriously when he looks like he does?

How can any foreign leader, especially a European one, take him seriously when he was responsible for Brexit?

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Not a good look admittedly but still preferably to Corbyn or any of his Communist cronies . Thankfully he’s gone . Keir’s a big improvement.

Jesus wept. You’ll crowbar “imagine if Corbyn had been in charge” into anything. Truly remarkable.

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008
Manages to make Rab C Nesbitt in his string vest look suave and sophisticated

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
1.png

Except that the train doesn't go to Manchester.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
My opinion is that nothing this calculating toff does is by accident. If he has been photographed running in dress shirt and Team GB shorts, he meant to be photographed running in dress shirt and Team GB shorts.

Correct. To us, he looks an absolute mess and an embarrassment to the country, but focus groups will have been conducted that’ll have concluded that the type of voters he’s targeting these days - I’m imagining that Joris Bohnson bloke in Stoke - will lap this sort of thing up.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
My opinion is that nothing this calculating toff does is by accident. If he has been photographed running in dress shirt and Team GB shorts, he meant to be photographed running in dress shirt and Team GB shorts.

It's better than your opinion, it's fact. Well known for ruffling his hair up before interviews.

Richard Branson was doing it years ago, making sure he was never photographed in a suit.

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
Lots of predictably bitchy comments about our maveric PM but one can only marvel at his dedication to staying fit and healthy after his close encounter with the grim reaper last year. A great example to all overweight middle aged men [emoji106]

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Sadly in the era of social media this stuff goes around the world, we're increasingly looking like a banana republic

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here