NSC Patron
Jan 27, 2009
Shoreham Beach
FAwj-C1XsAINcV5.jpg

Eric the meek

Fiveways Wilf
NSC Patron
Aug 24, 2020
Couldn't find his suit trousers ? Damaged them in a fight ? Spilt something on them ? etc. etc.

That reminds me. Years ago, I was working in the IT dept at Amex. One day, one of the contractors returned from lunch, looking a bit dishevelled. I asked what happened to him, and he said 'I've just been in a fight. One of my tenants owes me £400'. I thought it best not to ask any further questions. Most people just go out for a sandwich at lunchtime.

Knocky's Nose

Mon nez est en Valenciennes..
May 7, 2017
Eastbourne
He does look like some feckwit at school who forgot his PE kit, doesn't he. Most people couldn't look as unstylish as Boris if they ran through Oxfam backwards grabbing clothes as they went.

How can a foreign leader take him seriously when he looks like he does? :shrug:

Last edited:

PeterOut

Aug 16, 2016
I thought that they had placed a 10 year old Japanese rugby-playing schoolboy just out of shot to the right of the picture - just to get him 'pumped up' for the party conference...

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Couldn't find his suit trousers ? Damaged them in a fight ? Spilt something on them ? etc. etc.

Caught having a quickie and had to jump out of the window minus his trousers ?

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
He does look like some feckwit at school who forgot his PE kit, doesn't he. Most people couldn't look as unstylish as Boris if they ran through Oxfam backwards grabbing clothes as they went.

How can a foreign leader take him seriously when he looks like he does?

The pictures of Biden standing alongside Johnson at the G7 spoke volumes, Biden exuded class and confidence, Johnson looked like a waiter.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Likely a calculated photo op taken to move attention away from the fact that he is announcing next week that he is raising taxes for the poorest in society and that he’s made a hash of the fuel situation.

A la “I like to make model busses”

Nonsense to displace his google results. I wish I was joking.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Ah the "man running away after hopping the garden fence when the woman's husband came home unexpectedly" look. It suits him.

Since1982

Sep 30, 2006
Burgess Hill
We are expected to believe that the man running the country forgot to pack a running top and shoes but did pack Team GB shorts - not fit to run a parish council never mind a once great nation.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
We are expected to believe that the man running the country forgot to pack a running top and shoes but did pack Team GB shorts - not fit to run a parish council never mind a once great nation.

My opinion is that nothing this calculating toff does is by accident. If he has been photographed running in dress shirt and Team GB shorts, he meant to be photographed running in dress shirt and Team GB shorts.

kemptown kid

Apr 17, 2011
My opinion is that nothing this calculating toff does is by accident. If he has been photographed running in dress shirt and Team GB shorts, he meant to be photographed running in dress shirt and Team GB shorts.

Yep, lazy, unprincipled and incompetent, but too incurably vain for anything other than strictly managed photo ops - Billy Bunter hair and all.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here