Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Watford sack their coach …Again

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Less than ten months in charge got them promoted…bit of a bad start and he’s gone….they don’t hang around do they

Calling Big Sam?

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
They haven't even looked that bad this season from what I've seen.

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Joke of a club. Might go and have a look at how Miles Jacobson justifies this on Twitter again as he is so far up their board's backside, I am amazed he can do any work on FM.

Lindfield by the Pond

Jan 10, 2009
Lindfield (near the pond)
The only club that at the end of season awards, not only has a player of the season, but a manager of the season. :rolleyes:

Arkwright

Arkwright
Oct 26, 2010
Caterham, Surrey
A couple of years ago I did part of a charity walk with Mark Bright and he spoke about the Chairman Pozzo and how he felt it was good to regularly change the manager to keep the players on there toes and have fresh ideas.
Totally different view to Bloom who clearly prefers stability with his managers (providing they are doing a decent job).

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Mental. Yet they still seem to be able to stay in the PL - or bounce straight back to it - year after year. Somehow, ridiculous as it seems, they must be doing something right.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold

I agree, they have certainly had their moments, starting with that great home win over the Villa. I'm not sure what the owners want from their manager, for their first season back in the Premier League, to win it presumably.

Only an idiot or a desperate man would take on that job now.

carlzeiss

May 19, 2009
Amazonia
I agree, they have certainly had their moments, starting with that great home win over the Villa. I'm not sure what the owners want from their manager, for their first season back in the Premier League, to win it presumably.

Only an idiot or a desperate man would take on that job now.

I'm available . If the Watford chairman is reading this thread send me a pm :thumbsup:

Thompson720

Jan 5, 2019
Patcham
Feel like they should be punished or fined it's THAT ridiculous, although it's the compensation to Xisco that'll hit them.

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
7 points from 7 games. At the moment on target to stay up. Not sure what the board expect. Unrealistic. How you can build a style and a team when you chop and change every few months is beyond me

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here