Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] I thought the Opal Fruits (?) packet rather overplayed it's hand yesterday.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Unless of course it's RADA trained, in which case it did a brilliant job in building up the tension.

nickbrighton

Feb 19, 2016
ok, i will ask. Seeing as this has 80 views and not a single reply. WTF is this supposed to mean? Are we all being whoooooshed, is it me missing something, or is it just random discontinued sweets drivel?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
ok, i will ask. Seeing as this has 80 views and not a single reply. WTF is this supposed to mean? Are we all being whoooooshed, is it me missing something, or is it just random discontinued sweets drivel?

You either lived the dream or you just weren't there.

Although thinking about it, it could have been a chicken pie bag that was trying to steal the second half limelight.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
I'm guessing this is akin to the swirling plastic bag home video capture scene at the end of American Beauty...

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I'm guessing this is akin to the swirling plastic bag home video capture scene at the end of American Beauty...

More exciting than that, this one eventually scored.

Bedsex

not my real name
Jan 29, 2009
Flitwick
From where I was it looked like a discarded hotdog wrapper. Whatever it was, it played a blinder, building the tension first. It reminded me of that Tiger Woods putt at Augusta all those years ago.

For me, this was one of the highlights of the day, run close by Neal Maupay turning his hand to refereeing with the ref’s carelessly dropped can of shaving foam.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
From where I was it looked like a discarded hotdog wrapper. Whatever it was, it played a blinder, building the tension first. It reminded me of that Tiger Woods putt at Augusta all those years ago.

For me, this was one of the highlights of the day, run close by Neal Maupay turning his hand to refereeing with the ref’s carelessly dropped can of shaving foam.

The cut to the right was a majestic baller move.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Well I cheered it and loved the feint before it went in

And it was definitely Opal Fruits Family size (I believe, somewhat appropriately, from the Family area) :thumbsup:

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Well I cheered it and loved the feint before it went in

And it was definitely Opal Fruits Family size (I believe, somewhat appropriately, from the Family area) :thumbsup:

No a tad further up, somewhere around the half way line.
If it had come from us the one place it wouldn't have ended up is the back of the net.

Had Arsenal scored I would have been completely oblivious to it.
The goal line wait took an eternity, I was a nervous wreck by the time it crossed the line.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here