Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Tim Sherwood. What an utter c**k.

Vankleek Hill Seagull

Jul 5, 2003
Vankleek Hill, actually....
I've just finished watching the game on DAZN over here with Tim "I'm a failed manager" Sherwood and Karen Carney doing the post game analysis.

Sherwood is going on about how Brighton should not be where they are in the league. F**k off Tim you utter cock.

Brighton are where they are because of the results they have produced since the beginning of the season. What is it with these people? The only pundit I've listened to who understands what is going on with Brighton is Glenn Murray, which is no surprise really.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
I've just finished watching the game on DAZN over here with Tim "I'm a failed manager" Sherwood and Karen Carney doing the post game analysis.

Sherwood is going on about how Brighton should not be where they are in the league. F**k off Tim you utter cock.

Brighton are where they are because of the results they have produced since the beginning of the season. What is it with these people? The only pundit I've listened to who understands what is going on with Brighton is Glenn Murray, which is no surprise really.

He is also on Optus over here. To be fair, I have never heard him say anything worthwhile about anyone.

If his punditry in any way reflects his management skills then it is no wonder he struggles.

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
It’s embarrassing for them all of them MOTD we get 2 minutes and then it’s what’s going wrong with the side we are dominating for the rest of the synopsis :lolol:

Don’t get angry about it I find it highly amusing. The more we keep having success the more they will start pissing their pants can’t wait.

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
He was saying good things about us too.

Well this makes this thread look rather silly. Gushing with praise about the way we played, the way we imposed ourselves on Arsenal, and the identity we have. Rightly pointing to missed chances as our only downfall last night.

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009

Well we wouldn't be where we are if he was the manager!

rebel51

Jan 4, 2021
West sussex
Im in for giving a view and a place for women in some sort of football. But Karen cagney is as thick as they come and basically women's premier football would not beat an u 15 team. And its like watching dry rot on your walls listening to her

Mitch73

Sep 2, 2021
It’s embarrassing for them all of them MOTD we get 2 minutes and then it’s what’s going wrong with the side we are dominating for the rest of the synopsis :lolol:

Don’t get angry about it I find it highly amusing. The more we keep having success the more they will start pissing their pants can’t wait.

It’s a good attitude to have. Still doesn’t stop me getting angry when we don’t get any credit though! 😂

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
The "this team shouldn't be here in the league" argument is always bollocks, as much bollocks as how a former big team (e.g. Massive, Leeds when they were out of Prem) "deserve" to be in the top flight. A league table is the ultimate meritocracy of performance (both short term and long term) and no side "deserves" to be anywhere other than where they are (unless they've faced some sort of external punishment such as points being docked).

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
I think we've been in the Premier League now to know that, with very few exceptions, pundits and podcast know-it-alls view everything through the prism of the self-appointed Big Six. Brighton play well - it's an off day for the 'bigger' club. Brighton play badly - it's the amazing attacking talent of the opposition. They could educate themselves and appreciate the incredible change in style and clever recruitment that we've all seen developing for the last 2 years, but it's much easier to fall back on the cliches.

fleet

Jul 28, 2003

Agreed MOTD was pathetic. I am sure there was even a slight wink and smirk when he said that if we had beaten Palace we would have gone too!

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Im in for giving a view and a place for women in some sort of football. But Karen cagney is as thick as they come and basically women's premier football would not beat an u 15 team. And its like watching dry rot on your walls listening to her

Carney is awful. However much Sky hyped our "A23 Derby" with Palace, nothing said "afterthought" like having her summarise that game.

It's not just about men and women though. Emma Hayes is tremendous value. She knows more about football and tactics than half the regular male pundits.

As for Sherwood, he's always been a dick. We dodged a massive bullet when he was interested in the coach's job after Gus. I get more sense out of my mate's dog TBH.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Carney is awful. However much Sky hyped our "A23 Derby" with Palace, nothing said "afterthought" like having her summarise that game.

It's not just about men and women though. Emma Hayes is tremendous value. She knows more about football and tactics than half the regular male pundits.

As for Sherwood, he's always been a dick. We dodged a massive bullet when he was interested in the coach's job after Gus. I get more sense out of my mate's dog TBH.
Correct as usual, Guinness. [emoji106]

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton

When Sherwood was a manager, he adhered to the 'We should be beating teams like.....' mantra. I don't believe that's in any coaching manual.

As to whether Albion should be where they are in the league, is it really such a surprise?

Big smart Spanish International goalkeeper.
Rapid Spanish International left wing back.
Dutch International product of the renowned Ajax Football Academy defender/ right wingback.
Or Solly, potential England International wing back who is in his best form despite injury recovery.
Or Lamptey, arguably the hottest right wing back in Europe and certainly the quickest.
Irish International Captain Duffy in the finest form of his life defensively and up front.
England International and one club man and Captain Dunk alongside.
Webster making up the mighty centre back trio with England aspirations.
All ably supported by BDB. 'Anyone who thinks he can't play, doesn't know football.'
Bissouma, need I say more.
Lallana pulling the midfield strings. Fitter than ever, real England International, won it al at club level.
Moder, the Pole who is the bain of England and growing with every game.
Gross, the turnmeister, currently more Premier League assists than anybody except deBruyne.
Mac Allister, the young Argentine star with talent and energy to spare in midfield.
Welbeck, the former England star with a point to prove.
The angry panda Trossard. A clever goal here, a turn out of trouble there. Seriously troubling the Belgium Squad.
The fiery French forward who has rediscovered his shooting boots.
The troubled but pesky pest that is Connolly.
The young bucks pressing for a go at the first team.
A wonderful stadium full of the least entitled, yet enthusiastic fans in the Prem.
The best fans forum. The most coveted tactician coach in the Prem.

Nope, no way we should be troubling the top six.:D

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Is the right answer.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here