Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Pitch side cam Palace V Brighton

The Andy Naylor Fan Club

Aug 31, 2012
Right Here, Right Now
Yes, I know this is Palace's pitch side cam but a few things I took from this were....

The opening shot of the Holmesdale Fangtastics being out sung by the Albion fans.
Anything from 14:33 including a fantastic angle of our goal,
Trossard celebrating by also cupping his ears :lolol:

Maupay and Zaha's little disagreement and finally big Bob's run in with McArthur.

https://youtu.be/tEgq32F9nx0

worthingseagull

Sep 28, 2011
gross kicking the flare at a cameraman and then apologising for 10 seconds as he tries to move his stuff out the way to kick it back :clap:

Last edited:

andy1980

Feb 23, 2009
Yes, I know this is Palace's pitch side cam but a few things I took from this were....

The opening shot of the Holmesdale Fangtastics being out sung by the Albion fans.

Maupay and Zaha's little disagreement and finally big Bob's run in with McArthur.

That can't be right, I have literally just read on their site that for 95 mins a palace fan didn't hear a peep out of the Brighton fans. come on here and see this.:lolol:

Southern Scouse

Jul 21, 2011
It’s just great to see a proper derby where the fans really dislike each other and give it some.
Good old days.

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
Why did only Sanchez get a yellow for shoving McArthur back when McArthur shoved Big Bob first?

OK Big Bob only moved half a step and McAhole got shoved back 6 foot, which apart from being hilarious, is actually besides the point.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Why did only Sanchez get a yellow for shoving McArthur back when McArthur shoved Big Bob first?

OK Big Bob only moved half a step and McAhole got shoved back 6 foot, which apart from being hilarious, is actually besides the point.

Refs always book both players in that sort of situation

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
Considering the camera and mic was right in front of you, it’s hardly surprising.
From Block C of the Holmesdale, I hardly heard a peep from you, apart from a couple of Allllllbbiiiiyawns

kemptown kid

Apr 17, 2011
Considering the camera and mic was right in front of you, it’s hardly surprising.
From Block C of the Holmesdale, I hardly heard a peep from you, apart from a couple of Allllllbbiiiiyawns

Ask those loveable community minded 'Ultras' to buy you a hearing aid.

The Andy Naylor Fan Club

Aug 31, 2012
Right Here, Right Now

Has the pain gone yet? Took an age for mine to subside back in February.

HantsSeagull

Aug 17, 2011
Caught in a Riptide

connolly i think

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here