Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] Fifa 22

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
Couldn’t see any mention of it. Playing it now. Seems they have gone full tilt matching the AI to last season. Nobody gets past Bissouma and we need a dozen chances to put one in the net.

Potter is beardless. Come on EA. Get with the programme.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Got it today on PS5 - feels very smooth tbf - albion decent on it. Mwepu and Lamptey decent. Some players like Moder & Welbs have shockingly low ratings. Oh Cucu good too.

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017
When I grow up and can afford it, I want to play FIFA or PES again.

What's the story with PES these days? Has FIFA surpassed it? Pes was always the superior game in the past but even my brother in law/nephew are playing fifa these days. Were always pes fans previously.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003

Seaber

Oct 20, 2010
Wales
Is it the case that Fifa 23 will be free to download, with EA earning money from UT packs or something like that?

I'll be getting 22 for my birthday in a month, if it is on Ps4 or 5 depends on there being stock before November :rolleyes:

m@goo

Feb 20, 2020
Have they stopped that thing where your own defender stands right in front of the keeper while he holds the ball?
Or when one of your own players runs across your path when you want to shoot?
Or the amount of times a handball is given for ball to hand?

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
My son got to test the Beta and we got a free 10 hour download so we’ve both played a fair bit already. The game play and stats are great on the Xbox XS and feel like they’ve been designed for the new gen consoles.

Got the full game last night and promptly went out. Suspect I’ll play the boy tonight after our game and his extra practice time will lead to him kicking my backside.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
PES is now eFootball, a free game which launched yesterday to incredibly bad reviews.

https://www.videogameschronicle.com...lready-the-worst-rated-steam-game-in-history/

I was always a PES player but went over to FIFA about 10 years ago and never ventured back.

I used to work with Konami promoting PES. Set-up the first national tournament in the early 2000s. (People used to laugh when EA suggested the same for FIFA at the time)

Shocking how Konami let it slide, but inevitable with the lack of licences and, eventually, a loss of revenue.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
I know the answer will annoy me but what do they have Lamptey’s pace at?

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Is it the case that Fifa 23 will be free to download, with EA earning money from UT packs or something like that?

I'll be getting 22 for my birthday in a month, if it is on Ps4 or 5 depends on there being stock before November :rolleyes:

Download an app called HotStock and you will get a Ps5 if you’re quick when the my come on sale…

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here