Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Googlepay error

crookie

Jun 14, 2013
Back in Sussex
Bought an Arsenal ticket for a mate, when I try to upload it to my phone by clicking on the link I get this message "Something went wrong. Please try again". Tried several times, yesterday and today. Keeps saying the same thing. Only got in from work after 5, and supporter services phoneline is shut. Livechat Bot no help. Is there anyone likely to reply to an email this evening or tomorrow morning. Panicking a bit as it says they don't print tickets anymore, either print at home option or download to phone. Doesn't seem to be any option to print at home

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
Bought an Arsenal ticket for a mate, when I try to upload it to my phone by clicking on the link I get this message "Something went wrong. Please try again". Tried several times, yesterday and today. Keeps saying the same thing. Only got in from work after 5, and supporter services phoneline is shut. Livechat Bot no help. Is there anyone likely to reply to an email this evening or tomorrow morning. Panicking a bit as it says they don't print tickets anymore, either print at home option or download to phone. Doesn't seem to be any option to print at home

Are you clicking on the link from the e-mail? I believe you can also try going to the club website and uploading from there.

crookie

Jun 14, 2013
Back in Sussex
Are you clicking on the link from the e-mail? I believe you can also try going to the club website and uploading from there.

Yeah, I tried it from there as well, same message came up, frustrating, did it for my wife for the Everton game, no problems

Uter

Aug 5, 2008
The land of chocolate

Had this exact problem today. If you have got a Samsung phone it could be linked to their recent browser update.

Try installing Chrome and making that the default browser and trying again. It worked for me.

crookie

Jun 14, 2013
Back in Sussex
Had this exact problem today. If you have got a Samsung phone it could be linked to their recent browser update.

Try installing Chrome and making that the default browser and trying again. It worked for me.

Thanks, I'll try that

emphyrian

May 25, 2004
Woodingdean

I had this the other day for the Swansea cup match. Download chrome on your phone and try it that way is the advice I received from supporter service. I will admit that as I was outside the stadium with 10 mins before kick off my phone wasn't playing ball. In the end they issued me with paper tickets free of charge,

crookie

Jun 14, 2013
Back in Sussex
I had this the other day for the Swansea cup match. Download chrome on your phone and try it that way is the advice I received from supporter service. I will admit that as I was outside the stadium with 10 mins before kick off my phone wasn't playing ball. In the end they issued me with paper tickets free of charge,
Tried Chrome, no joy. Did you just go to the ticket office then ? Might have to do that

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

emphyrian

May 25, 2004
Woodingdean
I spoke with the ladies by the ticket office and showed them the problem. They directed me to the ticket office where I was given the three paper tickets. Easy in the end but stressful trying to download tickets in every way possible and failing. I'd get there a little earlier than planned to go to ticket office and show them the problem.

crookie

Jun 14, 2013
Back in Sussex
I spoke with the ladies by the ticket office and showed them the problem. They directed me to the ticket office where I was given the three paper tickets. Easy in the end but stressful trying to download tickets in every way possible and failing. I'd get there a little earlier than planned to go to ticket office and show them the problem.
Thanks for that, if no joy in the morning I'll do that

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here