Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] ************** The results we want from other games thread.*****************

Rogero

Aug 4, 2010
Shoreham

This weekend .The results best for us at this stage
Man United - Everton draw
Burnley - Norwich draw
Chelsea - Southampton Home win
Leeds - Watford draw
Wolves - Newcastle draw
Palace -Leicester Away win
Spurs - Villa draw
Hammers - Brentford draw
Liverpool - Man City draw

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Assuming you want a Brighton win as well, those results generate an 86,739.63/1 accy on PaddyPower. Fill yer boots.

And yes. Yes I have just chucked £1 on it :lolol:

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011

This weekend .The results best for us at this stage
Man United - Everton draw
Burnley - Norwich draw
Chelsea - Southampton Home win
Leeds - Watford draw
Wolves - Newcastle draw
Palace -Leicester Away win
Spurs - Villa draw
Hammers - Brentford draw
Liverpool - Man City draw

Chelsea v Southampton - change this to DRAW, keep the others the same, and we will be top.

maffew

Dec 10, 2003
Worcester England
Assuming you want a Brighton win as well, those results generate an 86,739.63/1 accy on PaddyPower. Fill yer boots.

And yes. Yes I have just chucked £1 on it :lolol:

A coupla of quid on that is far better than a lottery ticket, and itd be very interesting to see any cash out offer made at 16:50, probably would have a paddy power rep on the blower

nickbrighton

Feb 19, 2016
i was thinking about what results would be best for us the other day. Not specific matches at a particular time, but just generally.

Given the stage we are at in the season, and our current position then if we are "aiming" for top ten and an outside chance of a European competition then surely we "want" every other match to end in a draw all the time thus all sides dropping points. That way the lower half will find it harder and harder to catch us, the top half wont open a gap if we lose , and if (when ) we win we gain two points on everyone

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
i was thinking about what results would be best for us the other day. Not specific matches at a particular time, but just generally.

Given the stage we are at in the season, and our current position then if we are "aiming" for top ten and an outside chance of a European competition then surely we "want" every other match to end in a draw all the time thus all sides dropping points. That way the lower half will find it harder and harder to catch us, the top half wont open a gap if we lose , and if (when ) we win we gain two points on everyone

almost.

Brighton win.
Palace lose.
Draws from the rest.

Rogero

Aug 4, 2010
Shoreham

Yes,except for Crystal Palace.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here