Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Android Tickets

rouseytastic

Sep 22, 2011
Haywards Heath
Apologies if already discussed but can anyone advise re the above. I haven't attended this season yet due to being away or work but will be going tomorrow. My tickets on Google Pay are still stuck on Watford. Having called the club they have said that all should still work fine but I know a family friend who went to Leicester, and after being told his would be ok, he ended up queuing for ages to get a paper ticket.

Any advice useful.

Ta

Sent from my SM-G986B using Tapatalk

GM98

Sep 6, 2008
Shoreham
I had the same problem. When you see the Watford ticket swipe left on it and the new ticket will show

rouseytastic

Sep 22, 2011
Haywards Heath
Yep tried that no joy. Just stuck on Watford. Odd

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
A friend of mine had his ticket stuck on Swansea. Here’s what he did

“Just logged on to the ticket site and tried to upload my season ticket to my wallet again. It said "something has gone wrong" but I just checked and it has changed to Arsenal so problem solved I guess.”

Maybe this will work for you as well?

rouseytastic

Sep 22, 2011
Haywards Heath
Right, so update and now all sorted. The website seems to have crashed so searched back through emails and found the original email to download the ticket. Clicked the link again and it has refreshed to Arsenal. They had said you could only click the link once but it seems to have worked and moved things. May help others who have the same problem (as long as you haven't deleted the email)

Right, so update and now all sorted. The website seems to have crashed so searched back through emails and found the original email to download the ticket. Clicked the link again and it has refreshed to Arsenal. They had said you could only click the link once but it seems to have worked and moved things. May help others who have the same problem (as long as you haven't deleted the email)

Thanks for the info. I had the same problem - stuck on Swansea as I did not attend so I did what you suggested. Now showing Arsenal despite saying an error occurred in response to the download.

rouseytastic

Sep 22, 2011
Haywards Heath
Good stuff

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here