Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Total Sh*thousery

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Apologies if its already been posted, I only saw this today, a view from the other end of Why did He Let it Bounce.
Love the way the whole team run over with ear cupping and finger to lip Ssshhing and Big Bob jumping onto Dunky's back.
View attachment VID-20210930-WA0000.mp4

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
Not sure it needed another thread.

But the best bit is when the fanatics stop singing "and that's the way we like it, we like it, we like i.............." :dunky: :dunky: :dunky:

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Duffy running back all the way down the Arthur Waite to the home fans with his ears cupped is an absolutely beautiful sight. :lolol:

:dunky: :dunky: :dunky: :dunky: :dunky: :dunky: :dunky: :dunky:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Big Bob with some Olympic qualifying speed sprinting to get to join the party :lolol:

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
"Play again"
"Don't mind if I do".

I know I loves the big lug and I'm completely blind to any of his snaffoos.

But I just can't comprehend how some on here can take The Duffman's reaction in this and at 19:30 on Saturday replace it with:-

'well he did misplace 4 passes today'.
(and yes that is supposed to be read in a weaselly nasal whine)

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
I see all those saying the rivalry is dead, just another game, the club have moved on etc etc.. have been quiet this week.

Never really understood the "just another game" comments.

Regardless of whether you care about the rivalry or not, it quite clearly isn't just another game.

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
"Play again"
"Don't mind if I do".

I know I loves the big lug and I'm completely blind to any of his snaffoos.

But I just can't comprehend how some on here can take The Duffman's reaction in this and at 19:30 on Saturday replace it with:-

'well he did misplace 4 passes today'.
(and yes that is supposed to be read in a weaselly nasal whine)

Impossible not to.

Last edited:

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
Maupay, Dunk, Duffy, Big Bob - these video's are just never going to get old!

Also I think that's the first time I've seen an angle that shows Connolly cupping his ears too! No criticism of him doing that this week then! :lolol:

And I know we've got the new Dunky smiley now, but would it be greedy to also ask for an ear cupping one too?!

Deadly Danson

Oct 22, 2003
Brighton
Apologies if its already been posted, I only saw this today, a view from the other end of Why did He Let it Bounce.
Love the way the whole team run over with ear cupping and finger to lip Ssshhing and Big Bob jumping onto Dunky's back.
View attachment 140918

Thanks for posting. It's a thing of beauty and the first one I've seen that shows the Duffster in all his ear cupping glory.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Thanks for posting. It's a thing of beauty and the first one I've seen that shows the Duffster in all his ear cupping glory.

I loved how The Duffster completely disappears out of the 'main' footage.

I'd imagined him uncontrollably running at the palace fans attempting to goad as many of them as possible.

Oh.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Not sure it needed another thread.

But the best bit is when the fanatics stop singing "and that's the way we like it, we like it, we like i.............." :dunky: :dunky: :dunky:

That has been my favourite thing of all the various videos posted. The best one for me is the one where the guy is sitting in the stand opposite the Arthur Waite but at the end towards the Holmesdale mongs. You just hear '....we support the Palace; the Pala...........SHIT!!!'

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
I love the way every single player runs over to Maups, count them down, 1 to 10, Big Bob even beats poor old Cucu to the celebration.
Sprinting and cupping ears and ssshhing at the same time is a special skill.

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
When I fell 4 foot into freezing bog in a a 40mph 5C wind yesterday and had a 2 hour walk back to the car that moment kept me smiling. ��
17472F9A-F627-4E2A-970C-95F7380D71BB.jpeg

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Something else I love about this is that you get an alternative view of all the goings on in the corner behind the goal. From about 24-25s you can see the hard man getting held back by the single 60-something steward and the bloke with the flag begin to make his way towards the perimeter to wave his flag over the advertising hoardings towards the Albion players celebrating as if that'll somehow show 'em and make them sorry.

'Hahaha....I wave ze Paleece flag in your general direction!'

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here