Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Farewell Casper and thank you.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
All the best to him. He's well regarded in his role for us but obviously family comes first.

Jul 7, 2003
Great servant over the years - probably more so since he stopped playing.

Will always remember him for those games at Withdean where he would frustrate forwards with is calm ball playing around to his defenders - especially when we were trying to kill off a game.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Great servant over the years - probably more so since he stopped playing.

Will always remember him for those games at Withdean where he would frustrate forwards with is calm ball playing around to his defenders - especially when we were trying to kill off a game.

Or NOT playing it around. Literally just standing there with it at his feet.

Tak og farvel, Casper :bowdown:

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
Shame to see him go. Ben Roberts gets all the plaudits but the GK team have a lot to be proud of. Best of luck to him!

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
I think he’ll miss Brighton, but I’m pleased that he’s got a job back home. He was an absolute master at time wasting:lolol:

dejavuatbtn

Aug 4, 2010
Henfield
Used to see him sitting outside a cafe in Westdene, puffing at his tab. Great servant to the club and I am sure his coaching skills will be missed by the club who seem to be producing/developing a lot of talent in that department.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Last edited:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
All the best Casper! I suppose I’ll have to forgive you for that last minute hoof down the field against Leeds now :lolol:

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
I think he’ll miss Brighton, but I’m pleased that he’s got a job back home. He was an absolute master at time wasting:lolol:

I didn't really recognise him at Walsall until came over to pick up a ball,he looks fitter and leaner now than I ever saw him in goal, good luck Anchorman and thanks for the memories 👍

Blue3

Jan 27, 2014
Lancing
A great club servant thank you for all you have achieved for the Albion good luck in your new role and as others have said family comes first

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Or NOT playing it around. Literally just standing there with it at his feet.

Tak og farvel, Casper :bowdown:

Think it was a game against Peterborough. One of their players genuinely complained to the referee that Casper was simply standing with the ball at his feet.

nickbrighton

Feb 19, 2016

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Farewell Casper and thanks for many happy memories.

Sorry l referred to you as Casper the Clown a few times, but hey you know how fickle us fans can be. :kiss:

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
Farewell Casper and thanks for many happy memories.

Sorry l referred to you as Casper the Clown a few times, but hey you know how fickle us fans can be. :kiss:

Ha yeh, and I did once shout "TIMBER!!!!" at him as he dived to save a shot, but hey. All bantz

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Good luck Casper, what a wonderful servant to this club he has been.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here