Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Music] John Lydon tickets

gasgull

Nov 14, 2003
Newick
Firstly apologies if this is the incorrect forum for these but as I’m not selling and asking for a donation then hopefully ok.

Anyway.
I have 2 seated tickets. John Lydon. ‘I could be wrong , i could be right tour ‘
East Grinstead , chequer mead theatre Monday 4th.
Unable to go.
Not asking anything for them maybe a donation to REMF.
Tickets in hand. Can be collected from Burgess Hill,Lewes or Amex Saturday.
May be a car crash, may be a good evening.

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
Firstly apologies if this is the incorrect forum for these but as I’m not selling and asking for a donation then hopefully ok.

Anyway.
I have 2 seated tickets. John Lydon. ‘I could be wrong , i could be right tour ‘
Unable to go.

Have sent you a PM

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009

Anyway.
Unable to go.

If he doesnt get smashed and sticks to few of the pistols and PIL classics, should be a cracking evening.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
A mate saw it, said it’s good but second half better than first. Said overall it was a good evening.

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
Legend and icon John Lydon will talk about how he sees life, along with his unique and extraordinary career, during a one-off 54-date UK tour.

Lydon will reflect on the Sex Pistols, Public Image Limited (PiL), his art and his life’s story during informal evenings of conversation and audience questions.

Signed Limited Edition copies of his forthcoming book I Could Be Wrong, I Could Be Right, written especially for this tour, will be available at venues - only 5,000 numbered copies will be printed.

Now he is embarking on his first spoken word tour, where fans will get to hear his stories up-close-and-personal.

I think it will be quite interesting, loved his quote back in the day. "There's nothing glorious in dying. Anyone can do it".

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
It’s a shame NMH isn’t still around to regale us with his story of an encounter with Lydon on a yacht in California :lolol:

Last edited:

amexer

Aug 8, 2011

Anyway.
Unable to go.

Havent the theatre got a sharing scheme ?

albionalbino

Nov 1, 2009
West Sussex
He's piled on the weight

Attachments

• images.jpeg
    images.jpeg
    11.2 KB · Views: 118

Jul 7, 2003
Havent the theatre got a sharing scheme ?

Not worth paying the money for one show. You have to also sign up as a patron of the theatre as does the person you want to share with.

Theatre management say performers are happy to play in front of a load of empty seats.

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
A mate saw it, said it’s good but second half better than first. Said overall it was a good evening.

I would concur with your mate.

First half he spoke mainly about growing up and his parents. If you've read any of his books it's nothing you wouldn't already know. Did get very deep at one stage when he was talking about his wife's alzheimer's

Second half was Q&A and much better IMO as was a lot more anecdotal around his music.

Huge thanks to [MENTION=1453]gasgull[/MENTION] for the tickets and going out of your way to come and meet me on Saturday. Top man!!

Have bunged a few quid to the REMF as requested.

gasgull

Nov 14, 2003
Newick
I would concur with your mate.

First half he spoke mainly about growing up and his parents. If you've read any of his books it's nothing you wouldn't already know. Did get very deep at one stage when he was talking about his wife's alzheimer's

Second half was Q&A and much better IMO as was a lot more anecdotal around his music.

Huge thanks to [MENTION=1453]gasgull[/MENTION] for the tickets and going out of your way to come and meet me on Saturday. Top man!!

Have bunged a few quid to the REMF as requested.

Cheers mate. Glad you had a good one.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here