Tottenham Hotspur v Aston Villa (14:00)
West Ham United v Brentford (14:00)
Liverpool v Manchester City (16:30) - Sky Sports

Screenshot 2021-09-30 at 09.22.43.png

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Statement, cheeky and surprising wins for the promoted teams would be well lush.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Four of the teams above us are playing each other. Southampton are due a win (and Chelsea are on a losing streak). We should go top this weekend.

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011
Some big games nearer the bottom, 8 of the bottom 9 are playing each other with Burnley v Norwich looking particularly important for both teams even at this early stage of the season

Norwich win would be lovely there.

I've wanted Burnley to be relegated ever since they went up. Joey f**king Barton.

MJsGhost

Oooh Matron, I'm an
NSC Patron
Jun 26, 2009
East
Four of the teams above us are playing each other. Southampton are due a win (and Chelsea are on a losing streak). We should go top this weekend.

A place in the top 4 is guaranteed with a win, that's for sure.

Sadly I think Man U will beat Everton, so we'll need at least 6-0 for top spot. Anything over 4-0 for us vs Arsenal is bordering on overly optimistic IMO

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
A place in the top 4 is guaranteed with a win, that's for sure.

Sadly I think Man U will beat Everton, so we'll need at least 6-0 for top spot. Anything over 4-0 for us vs Arsenal is bordering on overly optimistic IMO
Sound analysis.

If Villa don't win at Tottenham then we hold onto our European placing for at least another couple of weeks.

Dreamland is beating Arsenal and then Norwich - before City come to The Amex... :lolol:

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
This. And looking who we could overtake above us to reclaim our European spot
:thumbsup:
Also checking the qualification criteria. If the winners of the FA Cup and the EFL Cup both come from the top 6 teams then 7th can get us into Europe...

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
Leicester away in the Europa league tonight, will soften them up for Palace...
Expect to see the goon squad back in full force from Sunday unless we win on Saturday.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Leicester away in the Europa league tonight, will soften them up for Palace...
Expect to see the goon squad back in full force from Sunday unless we win on Saturday.

At least we have a new and handy response available for any post they may care to make....

:dunky:

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
How long until the fans turn on Bielsa? Probably got a while yet due to getting them promoted I guess.

Watford at home for them this weekend. If they don't come away from that with 3 points they'll be more than a few limping whippets on Monday morning.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
How long until the fans turn on Bielsa? Probably got a while yet due to getting them promoted I guess.

They started to turn on him last weekend.

#BielsaOut was trending on twitter for quite some time and, as we know, that is the metric that matters now.

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
I certainly wouldn't be surprised if Bielsa sees the writing is on the wall for him at Leeds. I don't think he'll be sacked, but I doubt he'll sign another new deal next summer.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

Apparently Barca are sniffing around.

It could be a perfect storm brewing. :lol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here