Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Peter Taylor to Welling United.

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
Blimey 23 different management appointments including in India, Bahraini and NZ as well as lots of lower league UK clubs. Most he lasted a year/season.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Poor old sod (and he's younger than me!) - hasn't he earned enough to retire on by now?

That's certainly one way to look at it, another is to say that it's good that a former manager in the Premier League is prepared to manage much further down the pyramid.

Is money the sole reason for him continuing, or is it the drug that he thrives on?

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
Blimey 23 different management appointments including in India, Bahraini and NZ as well as lots of lower league UK clubs. Most he lasted a year/season.

Crikey, that's the 14th team he's managed since leaving us... Fair play to him though. I'm sure he could have retired years ago so popping in to Welling could be a fun appointment.

MJsGhost

Remembers
NSC Patron
Jun 26, 2009
East
Welling United is owned & run by Mark Goldberg, so obviously in very safe hands :ohmy:

Monkey Man

Your support is not that great
Jan 30, 2005
Neither here nor there
Strange club Welling. Seem to race up and down the Conference league positions from season to season. I used to work with a Welling fan so sometimes keep an eye on their fortunes.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here