Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Sussex] Katie Price Arrested Again for Alleged Drink Driving

carlzeiss

May 19, 2009
Amazonia
Although one report I read stated she had been drinking and taking cocaine, and having run out of coke set off in her car to get some more.

How true the report is, we will find out in time if also charged with drug driving as well as drink driving.

Sounds like bollocks to me , why couldn't she just have made a call to a dealer like anyone else would . Not rocket science is it .

dsr-burnley

Aug 15, 2014
You would think that at some point, someone in her family could have caught her on a "good" day and persuaded her to get shut of the car. Partly because it would remove temptation, and partly because even Katie Price (when sober) must recognise that driving the world's only bright pink Range Rover is a bit of a giveaway.

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
705fd67b35a043085d2a7dec069074e0.jpg

It’s being suggested that this is the crash scene!
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
It sounds like she has been charged with " Drug driving " along with other offences. Surely this is a serious ramping up from previous offences? Yes, " innocent until proven guilty " but I think if proven, she has run out of chances.

As said above, there are plenty of opportunities for celebs and minor celebs to get help and come out smelling of Roses and with a bankable book/media deal afterwards.

Today in The i, Grey Wallace " I lost 4 st by swapping pies for Dover Sole."... I'm sure this news will encourage loads of obese people to swap £1.00 Pukka Pies for £25 a Kilo + Dover Soles.

W3 BHA

Nov 16, 2009
I’m not sure I’ve got any sympathy, she’s probably got underlying issues, but drink driving is illegal.

Exactly. There comes a time when protection of the public must come before sympathy for a person who apparently has 'issues'. A gaol sentence may at least help her to dry out and hopefully prove to be a sobering enough experience that it provides the motivation required to sort her life out.

junior

Dec 1, 2003
Didsbury, Manchester
Just looked at a picture of her, she's a right munter now. She used to be quite good looking when younger.

I can't be the only NSC'er who knew her at school? She was in my year and used to live on the corner of Warmdene Road and Warmdene Way. She was quite a nice girl at school but if I recall got into the modelling stuff around the time we left school and became a knob.

Fignon's Ponytail

Jun 29, 2012
On the Beach
Just looked at a picture of her, she's a right munter now. She used to be quite good looking when younger.

I can't be the only NSC'er who knew her at school? She was in my year and used to live on the corner of Warmdene Road and Warmdene Way. She was quite a nice girl at school but if I recall got into the modelling stuff around the time we left school and became a knob.

I lived in Sunnydale Ave (just at the end of her road) throughout my childhood but never knew her - even though me and my mates were always out and about around Patcham. I went off to Varndean, but quite a lot of my friends stayed at Fawcett / Hardy - and a couple of of them knew her through her brother, or knew lads that went out with her. Never had many kind words, even then tbh :shrug:

Change at Barnham

Aug 6, 2011
Bognor Regis
"The mum-of-five has been banned from driving six times in the last ten years."

If she won't stop getting behind the steering wheel the time must come when you place someone in custody to stop them repeat offending.
That could easily have been a third party killed by her actions.

By all means give the woman help, but deny her freedom for several weeks.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003

I went to a different school but I grew up not far from her and we are similar ages so had some mutual friends. She was always quite nice, even in the early days of her modelling career, it seemed to start going wrong when The Sun ran a should she/shouldn't she get plastic surgery campaign. The vote came back no she shouldn't but a few months later she did anyway and that's when the demons also seemed to start as she got more and more media attention.

I hope she gets the help she clearly needs

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
Over fifty posts and not a single 'Airbags' joke and I haven't got time. Disappointing.

Worried Man Blues

Feb 28, 2009
Swansea
Whatever her mental health issues, she is obviously dangerous. Step one impound her cars. Then anyone else involved gets done as well, banning her is obviously not enough.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill

Your empathy for someone who clearly has issues knows no bounds.

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
The woman definitely needs help, but I sense she needed that help back when Murdoch was paying her and other teenage girls to 'get their bristols out'.

Last edited:

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Like all plastic she needs recycling

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

As wrong as Junior is by making it oddly personal while sat in his 'im so perfect' tower, I don't see why you should call him out for a lack of empathy.

Her issues are her's, she's made a point of documenting them, she's made a living from them, she appears to have done very little to resolve them.
All the while putting anyone and everyone at risk.

Take the celebrity of this and what have you got.

Unmarried mother of 5 (?)
Banned 6 times.
Charged with drug driving after crashing her car while disqualified.
Move her to Toxteth and she's just going to prison, no questions asked.

Change her ethnicity and injure (or god forbid kill someone) and she's on the front page of the Daily Mail and NOBODY, not one single person, is talking about empathy and issues.

Neither scenario is right, but the latter is more real.

Last edited:

Jul 25, 2021

The problem with a lot of people in todays internet world.

She makes the perfect media punch bag for all those needing somewhere to project their internal issues. Why are the media obsessed with her still? It's clear she's had a lot of problems and needs help rather than a nation of bellends trolling her every 'cock-up'.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
As wrong as Junior is by making it oddly personal while sat in his 'im so perfect' tower, I don't see why you should call him out for a lack of empathy.

Her issues are her's, she's made a point of documenting them, she's made a living from them, she appears to have done very little to resolve them.
All the while putting anyone and everyone at risk.

Take the celebrity of this and what have you got.

Unmarried mother of 5 (?)
Banned 6 times.
Charged with drug driving after crashing her car while disqualified.
Move her to Toxteth and she's just going to prison, no questions asked.

Change her ethnicity and injure (or god forbid kill someone) and she's on the front page of the Daily Mail and NOBODY, not one single person, is taking about empathy and issues.

Neither scenario is right, but the latter is more real.

Absolute end of thread (till the verdict and sentence).

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here