Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Sussex] Katie Price Arrested Again for Alleged Drink Driving

Seagull58

In the Algarve
Jan 31, 2012
Vilamoura, Portugal
A vile publicity whore imho, though clearly messed up with some pretty serious issues.

Been seeing these adverts about her latest reality show renovating her "Mucky mansion", think i'd sooner drink my own piss than watch that rubbish!...... There is just no place she will not stoop, no relationship off limits if it gives her another 5 minutes of fame. It all feels really desperate.

What is she going to do in another 10 years? when no production company or gutter tabloid is interested in her?, she already looks like mutton dressed as lamb.

Mutton dressed as mutton, I would suggest. She looks as you would expect.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
I have to respectfully comment on this. Whilst I agree Katie Price obviously has issues and needs help or punishment depending on how you view her, she is in no way up there with Katie Hopkins who in my opinion is vile and vicious.

Correct. Up their made it look as if she is as bad and I got that wrong, Katie Hopkins is off the scale and in a different division.
What I meant was that Price is a horrible, nasty and jealous person but may very well have mental issues, but in her own way makes me just as angry as Hopkins as she has done all these awful things for many years whilst also being a mother.
And what equally annoys me is that she keeps getting away with it and the media still seem to like and protect her giving her interviews on breakfast TV, Loose Women and through social media.
But if I had to choose who to flog clearly it would be Hopkins but even she would be happy that although we are hating her, we are talking about her.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Correct. Up their made it look as if she is as bad and I got that wrong, Katie Hopkins is off the scale and in a different division.
What I meant was that Price is a horrible, nasty and jealous person but may very well have mental issues, but in her own way makes me just as angry as Hopkins as she has done all these awful things for many years whilst also being a mother.
And what equally annoys me is that she keeps getting away with it and the media still seem to like and protect her giving her interviews on breakfast TV, Loose Women and through social media.
But if I had to choose who to flog clearly it would be Hopkins but even she would be happy that although we are hating her, we are talking about her.

Pretty sure the day she recently flipped another car whilst UI drink and drugs was the same day she’d been on Loose Women as I was in the room when Mrs D was watching it as we had a bit of an exchange of views :lolol: (where they of course seemed to fawn sympathetically over her, telling her what a fantastic job she was doing looking after Harvey and managing her ‘career’ - can’t remember what she was promoting at the time but probably another biography or line in crotchless knickers or something).

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
I have never liked her, however, I do now think that she is in great need of a mental health intervention.

Hopefully, her children are being looked after by someone more stable than their mother.

I know someone who occasionally looked after her kids – and spent a lot of time with KP (until it all seemingly went tits up*–*no pun intended).

Stable isn't exactly how I would describe that person :eek:

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
AD-COMPOSITE-Katie.jpg

There do seem to be lots of pics of her in an intoxicated condition.

Knocky's Nose

Mon nez est en Valenciennes..
May 7, 2017
Eastbourne
Personally, for her own good, I think she needs sectioning. It's as plain as day she's a mess, and she's not getting any better.

I have a feeling we'll open the news feed on our phones one morning and find she's dead. Overdose, or drug/alcohol fuelled suicide....

Much as I think she's an utter twunt, she's a Mother of children. (I've lost count how many..) and if she won't get help voluntarily, or listen to the help she's got, then it needs a rethink.

darkwolf666

Nov 8, 2015
Sittingbourne, Kent
Watching the programme on her and Harvey tonight, I feel for her. As a parent of a non verbal autistic child myself, I sympathise with what she goes through, I know she does herself no favours, but she clearly wants what’s best for her boy!

arkan

Jan 26, 2010
Sittingbourne
Watching the programme on her and Harvey tonight, I feel for her. As a parent of a non verbal autistic child myself, I sympathise with what she goes through, I know she does herself no favours, but she clearly wants what’s best for her boy!

I concur. I am not a massive fan of the woman in many regards but she obviously does her best for her kids and the british public on the whole unfortunately choose to ignore that narrative.

Oh and nice to find a Brighton in ol shittingbourne!

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
Does whats best for her kids? Maybe.
Rude as **** to one of mine ten plus years ago when she thought she was more than just a bint who got her tits out in a daily paper

dejavuatbtn

Aug 4, 2010
Henfield

Yeah, but getting banged up for drunk driving isn’t going to help the kid much.

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach

Getting p1ssed out of your head, sitting in a bog singing about the joys of cocaine. Yea right. Not to mention getting her tits out (or whatever she does) on Only fans.

She's very good at playing the heart strings and looking good for the camera.

In reality she's a really nasty b1tch per someone who has done work for her.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Likes her Ibiza trips for a bit of snort and some cock, leaving the kids with her mum. Lovely girl.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I concur. I am not a massive fan of the woman in many regards but she obviously does her best for her kids and the british public on the whole unfortunately choose to ignore that narrative.

Oh and nice to find a Brighton in ol shittingbourne!

The north Kent coast is awash with us :wink:

darkwolf666

Nov 8, 2015
Sittingbourne, Kent
Yeah, but getting banged up for drunk driving isn’t going to help the kid much.

Nope, nor her other children!

She clearly is a troubled soul, for whatever reason. Some people seek attention, whether it be for good or bad reasons, it makes no difference to them.

I don’t know if she has any diagnosed mental health issues going on, but she certainly has the self destructive traits of bi-polar going on in her life.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here