Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Sussex] Katie Price Arrested Again for Alleged Drink Driving

Fignon's Ponytail

Jun 29, 2012
On the Beach
I dont like her at all, but hope shes ok.

Her whole life is a car crash though, lets be honest - from the marriages, to the scandals etc. Banned from driving six times in ten years now??! That girl needs help....or there may not be any need to ban her next time she crashes her car....

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
Needs jail time to reflect on her life choices. She's been banned from driving six times in the last ten years and is currently banned, obviously not working.

She's a danger to herself and other road users.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Driving while banned, uninsured, drink and drug driving charges likely to follow. If guilty will be a lengthy ban with extended test and possible imprisonment.

At least gives the opportunity for another biography.

dadams2k11

ID10T Error
Jun 24, 2011
Brighton
So it happened after she was on GMB this morning?

She really needs some help proper help to get over what ever is/has troubled her.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth

She really needs some help proper help to get over what ever is/has troubled her.

I believe that what has troubled her is herself.
This has been going on for a lot of years, all the bravado is a front, she always says she does not care what other people think but she really does.
I will be honest, I detest her, so give her 6 months and make it 6 months.
Dreadful woman and mother, loud mouthed soak.
I feel for her kids, Pete must have been a total tool to get involved with her in the first place.

Pretty Plnk Fairy

NSC Patron
Jan 30, 2008
I've pulled better than that when out with Guppy on a lothario night, when youve got the lines youve got the lines

Regards

DF

Jul 7, 2003
On one of her previous driving bans I saw her driving on the A272 - those baby pink SUVs she likes to drive don't blend in with the usual traffic and neither did the big pink horsebox she owned.

It can't be ignorance of the law when it comes to either drink driving or driving while banned so must be some form of mental health issue. Hopefully she will get / take the help she needs.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
It shouldn't be allowed that someone can be "banned from driving" so often and yet still be able to drive. If she can't stop herself then she should be imprisoned, if not for her own benefit for the poor sod she'll possibly end up killing (which could feasibly be any one of us or our families / friends).

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
She's bloody lucky she's got the petrol to do it !

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
According to the Sentencing Council, the maximum jail-term for drink-driving is six months with an unlimited fine.

And that shows you how chuffed sentencing is when it comes to drink driving and cars generally

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath

I've just been catching up on celeb masterchef and was discussing her with the missus.

She seems to have a really bad personality combination: being of low confidence and self esteem while simultaneously being highly narcissistic!

gazingdown

Feb 26, 2011

First and foremost, the public need protection from her driving antics. banned from driving many times and currently banned, yet still drives AND apparently does so when drunk too.
That being the case, needs jail time. Maybe in there she'll get the help she needs.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
I've just been catching up on celeb masterchef and was discussing her with the missus.

She seems to have a really bad personality combination: being of low confidence and self esteem while simultaneously being highly narcissistic!

If there were no social media for her to spout her bile, then she'd be a nobody.
I've got no time for her kind,

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I don't give a shit how famous she is, the woman has had 6 driving bans in the last 10 years including this latest incident that occurred whilst disqualified from driving.

I live in the same area as her and she is a positive menace. The woman needs to be locked up, if only to protect other road users. Somebody could have died because of her selfish actions.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
I've pulled better than that when out with Guppy on a lothario night, when youve got the lines youve got the lines

Regards

DF

short.JPG

"Sorry sir but brothels are very like amusement parks, in that there's a minimum height test before you can ride"

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here