Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Forest Green (a)

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Anyone else going tonight?

I’m really looking forward to visiting their stadium.

:thumbsup:

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
Should be brilliant mate.

Will be crazy trying to get up for another Albion game after last night

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Anyone else going tonight?

I’m really looking forward to visiting their stadium.

:thumbsup:

Their new stadium is designed by Zaha Hadid Architects and is all wooden, due to open in 2022. Really want to visit their stadium, cool owner too Dale Vince...

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Yes, we're just setting off shortly to hook up with my daughter and her FGR supporting husband so more than likely end up in the home end eating biodegradable crisp packets.

Will be a really tough game again tonight I suppose we need at least 2 points from the game to have a chance of qualifying through to the knockout stages,

Glawstergull

May 21, 2004
GLAWSTERSHIRE
Many local businesses and supporters where treated very badly when he started to takeover and mostly ridden roughshot over. No interaction or discussion with supporter base about whether they actually wanted to be a "green" club with no beer or pies.
He is a publicity whore and most of it is bullshit, just a marketing ploy.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Going anywhere for a pint first?

No idea mate - don't know the Forest Green area at all, so will just be trotting along wherever my FGR friend leads me! Probably at the gound - I have to buy him a pie and a pint in return for him saving me a lot of bother (I don't have a smart phone) and buying my ticket for me!

Glawstergull

May 21, 2004
GLAWSTERSHIRE
Beer sold before KO in "Green Man"(clubhouse) no beer in away stand(shed).
Several pubs and takeaways in Nailsworth town at the bottom of the hill. 10min walk.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
What's wrong with him? Seems to have some decent ideas...
He has - but new age traveller turned millionaire does have a suspicion of a whiff of 'hmmm ......' about it.

Many local businesses and supporters where treated very badly when he started to takeover and mostly ridden roughshot over. No interaction or discussion with supporter base about whether they actually wanted to be a "green" club with no beer or pies.
He is a publicity whore and most of it is bullshit, just a marketing ploy.
Fair enough, I obviously don't know any details about him - but they do have beer and pies (which are reported to be very good).

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Hoping we can beat the away audience of sixty one who went to Walsall. Should comfortably beat that given how grim Walsall is and this will be a new ground for the Albion faithful.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here