Votes: 6 7.7%
  • Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha

Votes: 71 91.0%

• Total voters

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Obviously it's Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha just for the reaction from their fans and players. They were so gutted!! :lolol:

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
Obviously it's Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha just for the reaction from their fans and players. They were so gutted!! :lolol:

Should there be a Zaha on the end there….. just to rub it in. He really is an odious little man…. Or rather big man.

Mind you, I might have been a bit annoyed if the boot had been on the other foot.

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
palace-fan-006.jpg

GloryDays

Jul 5, 2011
Leyton, E10.
I think I would have to go for Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha after watching an(other) atrocious game of football vs our knuckle dragging neighbours, boring myself to death losing to another penalty to be pleasantly surprised to watch us score the shittest goal of the season with near enough the last kick of the game. Really, Sunday league doesn’t do it justice. Some training sessions for that back line, ay? Mugs.

Put your drum away, get your clothes back on and **** off Wilf.

Lovely.

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha would be for a 95th minute equaliser, and a 96th minute winner, so just Ha Ha Ha for me.

The Andy Naylor Fan Club

Aug 31, 2012
Right Here, Right Now
Should there be a Zaha on the end there….. just to rub it in. He really is an odious little man…. Or rather big man. Good point, bugger can't edit it.

Mind you, I might have been a bit annoyed if the boot had been on the other foot.It was, back in February.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here