Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Sanchez giving it large

junior

Dec 1, 2003
Didsbury, Manchester
Not sure what stream I was watching but it was the Martin Tyler/Efan Okoko commentary, anyway....

As the players are walking off the pitch camera is following Potter and Lallana deep in conversation. In the background you can see a vociferous posse of of scummers giving it to our players as they went down the tunnel.

Up pops Sanchez giving it large to the Palace fans, giving them the "come on then if you want some" wave, of the sort you only normally see from opposing fans in different stands.

Can anyone get the video clip on here?

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
In a fight between Big Shane and Big Rob vs their scummy fans I’d put the mortgage on our lads

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
In a fight between Big Shane and Big Rob vs their scummy fans I’d put the mortgage on our lads

Not allowed to say 'scum' anymore, apparently ???

(except inside your very reasonable mind tank, of course.)

:wink:

Cotton Socks

Skint Supporter
Feb 20, 2017
I may (probably/definitely) have heard it wrong but I thought I heard something at the end about Sanchez getting a yellow card?

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
I may (probably/definitely) have heard it wrong but I thought I heard something at the end about Sanchez getting a yellow card?

He had a bit of a tussle with McArthur after the final whistle but it wasn't really shown on TV.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here