Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Anyone else feeling confident?

TomandJerry

Oct 1, 2013
I believe Potter will fire up the squad, get them derby game ready and we will smash them lot up the road, bringing home the 3 points.

Who's with me?!

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

Clive Walker

Stand Or Fall
Jul 5, 2011
Brighton
I believe Potter will fire up the squad, get them derby game ready and we will smash them lot up the road, bringing home the 3 points.

Who's with me?!

Im confident but not for the same reasons as you. Potter will never be the kind of manager to fire a squad up. That's not a criticism, he just not that type of manager, What I expect he will do is plan, prepare and hope that we execute our style of play so that it is effective. He might want to see 'personality' but he won't ask the team to go out all guns blazing.

Berty23

Jun 26, 2012
Nope. I am fearing the worst. The irony is that on the day the fixtures came out I sent a message to my group of mates (we met at uni in late 90s so brighton have always been mocked as rubbish) where I simply said. “Fixtures are out. Fully expecting Brighton to be top at the end of September”

So it is not like I am always pessimistic!

highflyer

Jan 21, 2016

Who's with me?!

I might be feeling it (I'm not). But if I was I wouldn't be SAYING it.

Madness.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
I am pretty sure, I will be walking back from the pub at 10pm fully depressed and not even bother getting a kebab, wonder straight upstairs grunt at the wife, and go to bed fully dressed muttering to myself, I will eventually arise in the morning and go to work, avoiding the radio and snarling at anyone who talks to me tomorrow...

That is what I expect.

TomandJerry

Oct 1, 2013
Tough crowd so far. Keep the faith, Potter has a plan.

jabba

Jul 15, 2009
York
They had 2 touches in our penalty area last season- and scored twice. I'd absolutely love it if we won and went top but I don't expect it.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I live in hope that their new players don’t “get”this game, hell we have some fans who don’t so you never know :shrug:

But no, I am NEVER confident when we play Palace

TomandJerry

Oct 1, 2013
Cucurella with the winner to bring back the 3pts and send us top, becoming an instant hero, and go down in history.
Last minute screamer deep into added time, winning the game. Perfect.

Arthritic Toe

Nov 25, 2005
Swindon
We've been quite lucky with three of our wins so far. We just need the luck to run for one more game. Quite happy after that for us to sink to mid-table. Surely we have enough credit in the luck tank against palace after that monstrosity of a game last season...

D

Deleted member 2719

I wonder whether Tone gives Parish a bone crusher handshake or a Paddington stare when they meet up???

I am confident, as long as we start on our toes, which I am sure we will.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here