Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Conor Gallagher tonight

Mike Small

Dec 26, 2008
How many fouls is he going to ‘win’/dive for tonight? I’m going for 6.

He falls to the ground so so easily and has the potential to do my head in later. Imo opinion he’s worse than Mr Tumble and is more adept than Murray at feeling contact and falling over. Watching his game, he does it all the time in situations when he is in a tight spot/hasn’t got the skill to get out of it. His long blonde hair flying around seems to help him get free kicks too.

If we go behind (lord no), watch him do it all the time if Biss is trying to win the ball back. Can’t stand him. That said, he’s a good player at breaking into the box, good signing for their slug like midfield and we’ll need to watch him (as if Potter doesn't know that!).

amexer

Aug 8, 2011
Assume March will play on right so a lot depends if he can play Zaha out of game. Last time he got late equaliser because we left him free.

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
He's a good player, but then all the opponents we've played so far have danger men. It's just the league we are in.

Concentrate on our game. Keep to the level we showed in our last game and we have enough to beat them

Milano

Aug 15, 2012
Sussex but not by the sea
Assume March will play on right so a lot depends if he can play Zaha out of game. Last time he got late equaliser because we left him free.

Last time he got a late equaliser because we failed (again) to put that game to bed, it should have been a late consolation. Every team in the EPL will create one chance in most games.

I said on the other thread that under Potter we’ve mainly looked pretty good against superior teams who want to play football against us and struggled against inferior teams who don’t. So now if an inferior team wants to play football against us………. (as it’s them we’ll lose 2-0)

MJsGhost

Remembers
NSC Patron
Jun 26, 2009
East
I said on the other thread that under Potter we’ve mainly looked pretty good against superior teams who want to play football against us and struggled against inferior teams who don’t. So now if an inferior team wants to play football against us………. (as it’s them we’ll lose 2-0)

This sums up my feelings about tonight.

Everything points to us doing well against a team that is finally trying to play football - it's early days for them to have properly got the hang of it, so we should tear them to shreds.

HOWEVER, it's Palace, so somehow the gods will conspire against us for something jammy for them (again), or we will manage to shoot ourselves in the foot and be responsible for our own downfall - particularly as it would be so deliciously sweet if we go top thanks to 3 points at their 5hitole of a stadium (and therefore is NEVER going to happen*)

*or will it? ??? ??? :albion2:

The key thing for me is that they focus on the game and don't get too carried away thinking about going top with a win - I really hope they are doing a better job of that than I am!!

Last edited:

deslynhamsmoustache1

Apr 25, 2010
RAF Tangmere
How many fouls is he going to ‘win’/dive for tonight? I’m going for 6.

He falls to the ground so so easily and has the potential to do my head in later. Imo opinion he’s worse than Mr Tumble and is more adept than Murray at feeling contact and falling over. Watching his game, he does it all the time in situations when he is in a tight spot/hasn’t got the skill to get out of it. His long blonde hair flying around seems to help him get free kicks too.

If we go behind (lord no), watch him do it all the time if Biss is trying to win the ball back. Can’t stand him. That said, he’s a good player at breaking into the box, good signing for their slug like midfield and we’ll need to watch him (as if Potter doesn't know that!).

I think referee's have toughened up a little to the diving cheats who fall over at the slightest this season.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Break his leg.

Oh damn that came out all wrong... I meant; go tough on him...

Not that I’d ever wish that on a player but I still remember THAT career ending tackle on Gerry Ryan by Henry Hughton :eek:

golddene

Jul 28, 2012
Classy this, classy that.

Anyway, I wasnt serious, as you would have understood if you wanted to.

Oh Swanny, you know it, I know it and ‘she’ dougie knows it but it won’t stop the **** splashing it all over their forum !

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I don’t actually know much about this player but I fecking hate him already

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
He is very good. Wouldn’t be surprised to see him make it at Chelsea. Hopefully he has an off day today.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here