Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] How will you be influencing tonight's result?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Aside from my 'lucky' Gross t-shirt, I'm a little short of influence.

I'm thinking of putting a tenner on palace, as that all but guarantees them not winning.
But obviously I'm struggling to see that through, at the moment.

Happy Exile

NSC Patron
Apr 19, 2018
First outing for my lucky socks from the membership pack. If that doesn't do it then I'm literally at a loss about what will help.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
First outing for my lucky socks from the membership pack. If that doesn't do it then I'm literally at a loss about what will help.

First outing?

FFS now is not the time for experimentation.

I'm definitely betting on palace now, no point even turning up.

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
will we be in the minty fresh kit tonight?

I may wear my yellow away bukta shirt.

and new socks.

nothing else though :eek:

Happy Exile

NSC Patron
Apr 19, 2018
First outing?

FFS now is not the time for experimentation.

I'm definitely betting on palace now, no point even turning up.

I saw it more like all their power is undiminished, just waiting to be set loose at a time of need. Hadn't occurred to me it was an unhinged act of experimentation that could have catastrophic consequences. Don't know what to do now.

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
I will be negative about our chances and the result up until the final whistle.

Any time I ever get excited about something or look at how far up the table we are mid match we always end up losing.

I have started this by messaging Palace mates a 'congratulations in advance' message.

DavidRyder

Jul 23, 2013
Lucky socks, and not listening to it on the radio. Every time I listen to us on the radio it seems to end badly.

razer

Mar 10, 2019
Ormskirk, Lancashire
I always think we will win whoever we play but I also think that for us to win 5 out of our first six games seems impossible to contemplate. It would be brilliant if it did happen though.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
By going to the game

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Normally would bet on the oppo to win. However as a draw is no good does anyone know how to bet on Albion not to win?

With the bookies you can usually bet on double chance, so Palace/Draw or you can lay Brighton to win on the exchanges (currently 2.7 meaning if you laid a tenner on Brighton if we didn't win then you'd make a tenner and if we did win you'd lose £17.)

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
It's a tricky one as all our wins this season have come after I've laid a massive Brad an hour before KO. I've got a massive bag of prunes but so far the timing of my brownie baking has been entirely coincidental and I don't feel the faecal faeries will take my forcing out a few pellets as sufficient offering.
Think I'll need at least one breather ring to merit a positive result.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
No luck, no superstition ..... belief, that's my plan!

Milano

Aug 15, 2012
Sussex but not by the sea
With the bookies you can usually bet on double chance, so Palace/Draw or you can lay Brighton to win on the exchanges (currently 2.7 meaning if you laid a tenner on Brighton if we didn't win then you'd make a tenner and if we did win you'd lose £17.)

How does that work with your stake? Do you stake £17 and if Brighton don’t win you get stake back + £10?

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
5febb7993b8af1472f1a4f7442cdaaf8.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here