Date: Monday 27th September 2021
Kick-off: 20:00 BST
Referee: Andre Marriner
Assistants: Simon Long, Scott Ledger
Fourth Official: Kevin Friend
VAR: Chris Kavanagh
Additional VAR: Nick Hopton

TEAM NEWS

Jeffrey Schlupp is back in contention for Crystal Palace after recovering from a thigh problem but Eberechi Eze and Nathan Ferguson remain sidelined.

Odsonne Edouard - who scored twice as a substitute in Palace's last home game - awaits his first start for the club.

Brighton will continue to monitor midfielders Yves Bissouma and Alexis Mac Allister, who are nursing respective knee and back issues.

Pascal Gross is available after making his comeback from Covid-19 in midweek.

Adam Webster is out with a thigh injury until after the international break, while Enock Mwepu is doubtful because of a groin problem.

Tariq Lamptey played the first half of Wednesday's win against Swansea, making his first appearance since injuring his hamstring last December, but head coach Graham Potter says they will carefully manage the right-back's return to fitness.

MATCH FACTS

Head-to-head

• [*=left]Crystal Palace are unbeaten in the four most recent league meetings (W2, D2), though both victories in this run have come away from home.
    [*=left]Brighton have won just one of their previous seven away fixtures against Crystal Palace but they are unbeaten in their last three games at Selhurst Park.
Palace

• [*=left]Palace's only victory in their past 12 Premier League matches on a Monday was February's 2-1 win against Brighton (D3, L8).
    [*=left]They have registered a league-low 11 shots on target in this season's Premier League.
    [*=left]Patrick Vieira's side have led for just 15 minutes in the top flight this term - only Norwich have a worse record prior to the latest round of fixtures.
    [*=left]Wilfried Zaha has scored seven goals against Brighton, the joint highest figure of his career against any side.
    [*=left]Zaha has scored four goals in his last four appearances against the Seagulls at Selhurst Park.
Albion

• [*=left]Brighton could win their opening three away matches in a top-flight season for the first time.
    [*=left]The Seagulls have won four of their five Premier League games this term and could record three successive top-flight victories for the first time since October 2018.
    [*=left]Last season it took them 21 matches to record four league wins.
    [*=left]Brighton have faced 13 shots on target in this season's Premier League - only Manchester City, with six, fared better in their opening five games.
    [*=left]The Seagulls are winless in all 10 of their Premier League fixtures played on a Monday, though seven of those matches have been drawn.
    [*=left]Graham Potter is winless in five games against Crystal Palace in his managerial career (D2, L3).

Graham Potter's Palace Press Conference

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
Every time one of these threads is posted I go looking for the 'oppositions most famous supporter' thread.
Come on Crono, some consistency please ! Hehe.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Every time one of these threads is posted I go looking for the 'oppositions most famous supporter' thread.
Come on Crono, some consistency please ! Hehe.

There is honestly nothing I look forward to less. I don't know what's worse, the threads themselves or the pathetic fawning over them from the usual boring suspects.
:lolol:

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
It’s a windy, drizzly day here in BN2 & the lovely bin men have just woke me up….

I feel drained, tired and a little under the weather, kinda depressed for little reason….

I’m not feeling it…..

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
So excited

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Hope that those who are driving there have plenty of fuel and are not relying on filling up on the way there or back :smile:

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
And here come the nerves.

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
It’s a windy, drizzly day here in BN2 & the lovely bin men have just woke me up….

I feel drained, tired and a little under the weather, kinda depressed for little reason….

I’m not feeling it…..

Binmen spotted in BN2? The stars really must have aligned. Something special this way comes.........

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
Yeah won't be getting much work done for the next couple of days.

Can't see anything but a negative result.
Potter will have his work cut out for him, tonight.

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017
were loose

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here