Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] oh my days win at Palace and we're top of the league

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
Palace have been pissing on our chips for too long.
Even when we did the double over them, we had to rely on them beating Cardiff to stay up.

I would love for us to have some real bragging rights for once, but I fear they will be crowing about the Edouard hat trick that prevented us from going top for decades to come.
The stars are too perfectly aligned for it not to happen.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Anyone else wondering if GP will include Sarmiento in the squad for tomorrow? We haven’t had a shock selection this season have we? Unless you include Gross at FB :rolleyes:

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
I was waiting for jug ears to say ‘Brighton could go top with a win at Palace’ he just couldn’t say it could he? Tosser really doesn’t like us, especially after we took 3 points off his lot!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
He knows

[tweet]1442027156133986308[/tweet]

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
Not going to lie, I was not looking forward to going on Monday. It is after all bellend central, and an occasion that is always tainted by tedious behaviour from both sets of fans. That said, the Brentford result has changed all that. What an opportunity we have, to beat Palace to go top of the league, it does not get better than that. Absolutely pumped for this now, I believe In this team and I think they’ll deliver. Palace have actually been decent so far this season and having an opponent that is interested in winning the game may actually help us. Bring it on! I cannot wait for this game now.

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
To put a different spin on it. Even if we lose we are 4 points above palace, 2 points off the top and 9 in front of the bottom 3. Highlights what a great start it has been.
Obviously a win at palace and being top will be the icing on the cake to the start we have made and atmosphere v Arsenal should be cracking

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Willie Pope would of been proud :wink:

Lawrence was my English teacher, as I was in 'science'. My spelling was dreadful. One time he facetiously wrote out all my misspellings and added 'Litmus paper; Bunsen burner' and other science-related things. The ****. It merely spurred me on to mischief. [MENTION=37530]monty uk[/MENTION] was in my class. :lolol:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Potter will find out a lot about his players on Monday. How many ‘winners’ do we have? Who is going to grasp this match as a huge opportunity and who is going to be overawed by it?

Come on. It's just another game. ???

The Maharajah of Sydney

Jul 7, 2003
Sydney .
I was waiting for jug ears to say ‘Brighton could go top with a win at Palace’ he just couldn’t say it could he? Tosser really doesn’t like us, especially after we took 3 points off his lot!

Have any of the national media over there cottoned onto the very real possibility of us actually going top on Monday night or is the UK Military Defence System still in great need of a major overhaul ?

Last edited:

Eric the meek

Fiveways Wilf
NSC Patron
Aug 24, 2020
Who in their wildest imaginations at the start of the season would have dared to think that we are a win away from being top?

If any of us had made such a prediction on here, we would have been laughed off the forum. But here we are.

Extraordinary times!

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003

I think he actually follows every other premier League club on Twitter except us :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here