Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Albion fanzine: Dogma

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I was absolutely delighted this week to find out that the Albion fanzine scene is still alive and kicking.

For those that don't know, I was a co-editor of Scars & Stripes along with the likes of [MENTION=236]Papa Lazarou[/MENTION], [MENTION=561]Insider[/MENTION], [MENTION=2139]Soul Finger[/MENTION] and BHA Snappy and the incredible help of [MENTION=12947]Lincoln Imp[/MENTION] so fanzines have a special place in my heart.

I've not had a chance to read Dogma yet - although I will be diving in this weekend - but wanted to post ahead of that because the production is astounding. The 'zine is constructed of thick high-quality card and paper, with a proper spine. It's a substantial feeling thing in the hand, and a quick flick through shows that considerable thought has gone into the design and layout.

I'll feedback when I've had a proper read but, in the meantime, if you fancy taking a look, further details are here: https://dogmabrighton.bigcartel.com/product/dogma-subscription-2021-22

Dogma fanzine-2.jpg

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Also just subscribed.

Stefan, who co-ran TSLR is involved who I wrote for in their later years. A man who knows his way round fanzines. I'm hoping this will be really good and will actually get my teenage nutter Brighton fan son to read something.

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
Also just subscribed.

Stefan, who co-ran TSLR is involved who I wrote for in their later years. A man who knows his way round fanzines. I'm hoping this will be really good and will actually get my teenage nutter Brighton fan son to read something.

subscribed too, not read a fanzine for decades, not since the Goldstone days.....but the lads that wrote this offering to give it for free if people are pushed a bit financially is a really nice gesture to the wider Albion family, :clap2:

Fair play fellas and Best of luck with it, I look forward to having a good old read on the bog!

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Looks good, just had a read of a few bits on their website, the Albion v Swansea article is very good, especially when Russell Martin is mentioned :)

This is the first time I’ve seen any mention of this fanzine and it’s already onto edition 4.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
I have asked if it can be sent overseas. Anyone else had any luck with this?

Terry Butcher Tribute Act

Aug 18, 2013
I subscribed- it is a really, really good fanzine and the quality of print/paper is better than the Albion programme.

Feels very similar to TSLR but a better quality production.

Big fan.

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk

HitchinSeagull

Aug 9, 2012
Subscribed even though I technically can't afford it! Great to be able to support them.

Sent from my EVR-N29 using Tapatalk

jabba

Jul 15, 2009
York
Subscribed, thanks for heads-up. Nice touch from the fanzine-

"P.S. if finding £8.50 is a bit of a struggle at the moment - we’ve all been there - please let us know and we’ll sort you out with a freebie subscription for the season. Really, please do."

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Looks great. Lovely that people are willing to do fanzines (on any subject really) despite how much more comfortable it would be to just throw up a website somewhere.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here