Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Have Gully & Sally Eloped?

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Neither have made an appearance at the Amex yet this season. Where have the gone? did Gully finally pose the question, and thay are away on honeymoon in sunny climes?

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
They were outside the Amex against Everton as my kids had their photos taken with them.

Tiptoe through the NSC

Sep 13, 2017
St. Leonards-on-Sea
They were definitely at the Leicester game on Sunday, prancing about in front of the family stand in the Lower East. Makes me so proud!

Last edited:

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
They've been at every game.

A young adult, with special needs, featured in one of the big screen fan montages, saw them at the Watford game.

I know this because I was sat near to Gully.

I heard an incredibly loud cry of "GULLY"

This fella came charging out of the throng to see the The Gullster, upon which he had a very emotional hug and photos.

Then I had to peel an emergency onion.

Oh and Gully ruffled my glorious mane of hair, before Leicester.
We chatted about the upcoming team selection - the lying fecker said he was starting and would score 3.

I lost a tenner. :down:

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Bird flu?

nickbrighton

Feb 19, 2016
I know some deride the use of Mascots, however when he was a bit younger my Nieces son used to beg me to take him to the ground early so he could see Gully and co, and have his pic taken. Its great seeing the young (and not so young) kids with them and it all helps make fans for life.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Living in a road that's infested with the buggers there are fewer more distressing and annoying noises than two seagulls faire des bébés mouettes

This may explain it.

I sympathize. I've been fighting a near twenty year war with them, ever since one nicked my fish and chip supper back in 2004.

They don't just create havoc in coastal areas anymore either, so maybe the "sea" part of their name should be removed.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
I sympathize. I've been fighting a near twenty year war with them, ever since one nicked my fish and chip supper back in 2004.

They don't just create havoc in coastal areas anymore either, so maybe the "sea" part of their name should be removed.

About 5 years ago I was regularly working for a client in Birmingham, where the office was just the other side of the Cathedral from New St Station.

Birmingham, let's remind ourselves, is about as far from the sea as you can get.

So, imagine my delight when I walked through St Phillips to get to the office on the first day and saw a flock of seagulls on the Cathedral lawn :tantrum:

I'm assuming some Brummies brought them back from Weston-Super-Mare as pets.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
They were both at the Swansea game on Wednesday night. No sign of Sammy though...

Either past his bedtime, or he was grounded for stealing chips from some poor unsuspecting tourists along the prom :rollseyes:

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
About 5 years ago I was regularly working for a client in Birmingham, where the office was just the other side of the Cathedral from New St Station.

Birmingham, let's remind ourselves, is about as far from the sea as you can get.

So, imagine my delight when I walked through St Phillips to get to the office on the first day and saw a flock of seagulls on the Cathedral lawn :tantrum:

I'm assuming some Brummies brought them back from Weston-Super-Mare as pets.

I've long since questioned the intelligence levels of the average Brummie to be honest. :facepalm:

l'd be very tempted to hand out a :ban: personally. Go on, you have the authority. :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here