Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 25-27/09/21

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
So, if Man City stop Chelsea from winning, Villa get something from inconsistent United and Brentford do what Brentford do, we beat Palace to go top. Easy, right?

Two out of three done.

At the very worst, we beat Palace to go second.

Are you supporting Brentford later today?

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014
City 1 up is good for us, isn't it?

Yup, just need Liverpool not to win and it's ready for Palace to stop us occupying, by my estimation, what might be the only position we have never occupied in our history of the four leagues

The Maharajah of Sydney

Jul 7, 2003
Sydney .
After these 2 results we're now a 15% possibility of going top on Monday night.
Lay Liverpool to Win @ 2.62 x Albion to Win @ 2.50 = 6.55 ( just over 11/2)

Last edited:

Algernon

Sep 9, 2012
Newmarket.
If the stars align and we've got the chance to sit above everyone then I hope GP's/Dunk's/Duffy's/Bruno's team talks can work some serious magic.
I'm certain Vieira won't genuinely grasp the significance of Monday's match but there will be plenty at Selhurst stoking the coals and fanning the flames of history, competition, and hatred to try and ensure we don't stiff them in their own backyard to go top of the table.
Let the stars align.
The page is almost printed.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Vardy own goal. :lolol:

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Vardy own goal. :lolol:

He doesn't look impressed.

rizzo-the-rat.jpg

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
It's a bizarre feeling, watching for the results of Chelsea, Man City, Man United and Liverpool because they could stop us going top of the premier league.
I'm sure I could get used to it though.

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patreon
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
Tasty weekends fixtures there.

I can’t help thinking - not just related to the Albion’s early success - this has the hints of being a fantastically dramatic season.

Just feel like there’s a lot of narrative all over the league, including a potentially very strong title race, and maybe an established Prem side or two (looking at you, Burnley and Newcastle) possibly staring down the very real possibility of relegation.

Burnley and Newcastle both ahead. They'll be as safe as houses.

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
Norwich manage an equaliser, Brentford hold Liverpool to a draw and we win on Monday.
Yes, it is late here and I have had a few beers, time for bed.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I am getting the very real sensation of “It’s the hope that kills you” :lolol:

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Christ if Liverpool only draw we could go top with a win at palace [emoji15][emoji15][emoji15][emoji15]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'd rather Liverpool won in order to give us a 1% chance at Selhurst of taking second place.

There's no way on earth, we'd get anything other than clusterf**ked, if 'all' we have to do is win to go top.

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
I'd rather Liverpool won in order to give us a 1% chance at Selhurst of taking second place.

There's no way on earth, we'd get anything other than clusterf**ked, if 'all' we have to do is win to go top.

Yep...you know how it works with that lot.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I get the feeling that Liverpool may just give us the chance to feck this up completely.

I have been an Albion fan for much too long to get any other feeling than impending doom when things are in our own hands :down:

How shit is life when you COULD feck up the chance to go TOP of the PL :lolol:

Last edited:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here